Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middle of Nowhere 0 Ash Trees 2

Swifty

Good to see the lads returned from the Southern League equivalent of San Marino with three points and a clean sheet.

Horrible midweek journey, probably a heavy or boggy pitch, physical opponents if last season's anything to go by, no atmosphere, all in all a potential banana skin successfully avoided.

Keep it up on Saturday, lads. These are the games we're expected to win. Good job so far.

Not so much boggy as bumpy. Woodford, who are under new management, were not overly physical and tried to play football.

A thoroughly professional performance by our team at what was always going to be a difficult game. A couple of long range wayward efforts from Woodford in the first 5 minutes and a couple of punched clearances from Kyle from deliveries into the box was all we let them muster.

A decent pass from Weighty sent Dan away down the right. His cross into the box was begging to be smacked home and Kofi made no mistake. Our second came from a Russ special which woodford didnt deal with and KLA notched his second. He had the ball in the net again late on, but was judged offside. The 3 points were carried home on the minibus. WELL DONE EVERYONE!

BTW, Nice casserole afterwards, best of the season.

I am reliably informed by an un-named source that it was a hotpot.

Good result. Thanks for the twitter updates FB.

My mate Gordon tells mes...

Stew - Bolied

Casserole - Baked

Hot Pot - Stew or Casserole but covered with potato.

So what was it ?

SBF

Under Gordon's definitions, wouldn't the delicious repasts served in our Boardroom stews? These are cooked in a slow cooker, which essentially works by applying the boiling principle over a long period of time.

What has this forum come to, you should all be ashamed of yourselves sounding like a group of Delia Smiths.

What must other teams think when they see that the highlight of the week is the determining of the cooking process of the chairmans stew/casserole/hotpot.

We all know its just two microwaveable packets from asda put into the slow cooker at last minute!

Ben did tell me once that he liked the chairmans sausage. I assume he meant the stew.

:)

We need a 12th man here,... Where are you?...... lets be havin you.....HIC!

Archived