Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town 0 Clarets 1

Had a drainage system and yet couldn't get the Boxing Day game on... Not having a go at you Loco but reading the Slop Box, the contributors still embarrass your club with their misinformed, over bearing, idiotic comments. Just go to show that the further North you go in Essex, the more numpties there are.

Ryan - The pitch was draining and the drains were flowing but just too much water and not enough time. This was clearly seen at the man hole covers either side of the pitch. Our loss as it would have been a big gate, which it wont be ( as big) on 4th. All clubs rely on a regular income each week.

Gary - Not argueing with you, just saying my family enjoyed our day. Unfortunetly lots of new fans expect better facilities then NL offers presently. I really wouldn't get wound up about it.

Regards

Paul

"Gary - Not argueing with you"

That's unusual, LF, you normally love arguing with people named Gary. :P

Gazza - good to catch up with you the other day. I thought you'd mellowed in the flesh but your mb persona is clearly the same as always! I agree, some of the comments about NL on our mb are uncharitable to say the least, considering how BTFC helped us out back in the day, but don't tar us all with the same brush. Some of us have very fond memories of the place and still regard it with great affection.

BTW, you seriously need to work on your dancing skills...!

GM

No Club Official as far as I can see Rik on the Soapybox. The soapy box is the soapy box, and hasn't changed, even towards its own supporters!!!

Yes. I misunderstood this exchange between Jason Maher & Wolseley Old Timer in the Soapbox Match Thread:-

JASON MAHER wrote:

Makes me laugh that this message board is criticised for some of its content but yet club officials use twitter to bad mouth opposition clubs.

Yep, I noticed that, Not good !

So who was the Club Official using Twitter inappropriately, Localfan?

Glad you enjoyed your visit, by the way.