Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

POP STAR WAG?

seven

I have just stumbled across todays Sun newspaper that somebody must of left in my van :o

I am delighted to say that the club has a mention on page 16 in Gordon Smarts Bizarre column !!!!

A member of "world famous Little Mix girl band" Leigh-Anne Pinnock has bagged herself a footballer boyfriend - non other than Jordon Kiffin (remember him?). According to the Sun he plays for non-league Ashford Town now and even on his low wage showers her with expensive gifts. Are we still paying him??

After the disappointment of the Fleet game being called off on Saturday I too bagged myself a WAG - her name being Gertrude Von Snatch. Its very early days in our relationship and we are just exchanging shoes at the moment. :wub:

Does Jordan still play for us? Keep quiet about it, its probably what he tells the missus to provide time for young Leigh-Anne.

I think Jordan used to put a shift in actually. Good player and could take pens with his eyes shut! I think he is the only player I would be interested in coming back from that era.

Archived