Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 16th February - Fixtures, Results

Saturday 25th October 2008

Division One

Tokyngton Manor 0 Winslow United 0 Att 4

Referee: A Anastasiou

Assistants: T Turner and F Grosso

Karen – Thanks, that was before I joined Tokyngton Manor, it’s all coming back to me now as the following season Winslow United took their sabbatical didn’t they naively assuming they could just walk back into Division 1

Karen – Thanks, that was before I joined Tokyngton Manor, it’s all coming back to me now as the following season Winslow United took their sabbatical didn’t they naively assuming they could just walk back into Division 1

So that is the best you could come up with having disappeared with your tail between your legs yesterday evening. You've had all evening, night and this morning and that is your best effort. Dear oh dear oh dear. Credibility zero.

You got the Winslow United bit right.

Remind me.

What has happened to Tokynton Manor since that fateful day that you joined them?

So that is the best you could come up with having disappeared with your tail between your legs yesterday evening. You’ve had all evening, night and this morning and that is your best effort. Dear oh dear oh dear. Credibility zero

Winslow Boy – So what are you saying, Winslow United didn’t take a season’s sabbatical at the end of 2008/2009 and naively assumed they could simply walk straight back into Division 1 in 2010/2011

Bet you're never said that with a plate of food in front of you. :D

From the man who ate an entire sandwich platter at last years Floodlit Cup Semi final at Harpenden!!

Winslow Boy – So what are you saying, Winslow United didn’t take a season’s sabbatical at the end of 2008/2009 and naively assumed they could simply walk straight back into Division 1 in 2010/2011

So you again want answers to your pathetic assumptions actually not assumptions they are transparent attempts to get a bite. The situation is well known to those who are and who needed to be in the know and you of course are neither unless you care to back up your claims with hard evidence? If not I would suggest to the

Mods that once again this is another attempt to drag a good clubs name through the mud with no basis or truth and shouldn't be allowed. I will put this simply for you, you are wrong again. However the very fact it's you saying this means that I'm sure everyone takes not a blind bit of notice as you have no credibility and no facts.

The situation is well known to those who are and who needed to be in the know

Winslow Boy – I don’t deny that however at the end of the day Winslow United arrogantly expected to come straight back into Division 1 didn’t they, that’s my point

Winslow Boy – I don’t deny that however at the end of the day Winslow United arrogantly expected to come straight back into Division 1 didn’t they, that’s my point

You dont have a point you idiot. So your evidence for this assumption is what? You spoke to committee members did you? Were you at a league meeting where anybody from Winslow arrogantly said anything of the sort? No you didn't and no you weren't, that's my point, you have made this all up in your head. I have already told you that you are wrong in this assumption very much so but you know don't let the truth or facts get in the way of your bitter posts. Frankly I am bored of you posting things that have no basis in reality and are simply slander. Shouldn't be allowed.

Edited by Winslow Boy

From the man who ate an entire sandwich platter at last years Floodlit Cup Semi final at Harpenden!!

I felt compelled to lodge a protest and have this thread re-opened so that I could reply to this half truth.

Please note that it was a small platter and I only ate the tuna sandwiches.