Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 16th February - Fixtures, Results

I think you'll find the disgusting thing was the state of that dreadful place and the state of the pitch. Arrogantly expecting to be fed and watered? League requirement I think you'll find to provide refreshment after the game, not that people wanted to hang around that god awful place let alone take the risk of eating anything prepared there possibly by you.

When were you last there out of interest and for which game

When were you last there out of interest and for which game

What you want me to answer a question for you when you never return the favour? No dice.

In other words you haven't been to the so called 'hidden gem' have you and it's all hearsay!

In other words you haven't been to the so called 'hidden gem' have you and it's all hearsay!

In other words I am not willing to enter into a one way discussion with you and once again you make another assumption. I leave it up to everyone to decide who to believe. I could give you answers as to when and how many times I choose not to. Perhaps you could show is all who else refers to that dump as the hidden gem other than you...... I await your usual swerve, outright avoidance or pathetic attempt to back your nonsense up.

In other words I am not willing to enter into a one way discussion with you and once again you make another assumption. I leave it up to everyone to decide who to believe. I could give you answers as to when and how many times I choose not to. Perhaps you could show is all who else refers to that dump as the hidden gem other than you...... I await your usual swerve, outright avoidance or pathetic attempt to back your nonsense up.

Cockfosters WB....tut tut.

Bet you wished you had now eh?

Winslow Boy - Well I just don't recall Winslow United ever having played there that's all, correct me if I'm wrong

Winslow Boy - Well I just don't recall Winslow United ever having played there that's all, correct me if I'm wrong

Who says I only went with Winslow? Never assume it makes an a$$ out of you but not me. Winslow have played there, I'll leave it to you to trawl through records and find the date etc, the attendance was 4 I think and I was one of them not my only visit.

Edited by Winslow Boy

correct me if I'm wrong

Saturday 25th October 2008

Division One

Tokyngton Manor 0 Winslow United 0 Att 4

Referee: A Anastasiou

Assistants: T Turner and F Grosso

Edited by Karen Browne

Division One

Tokyngton Manor 0 Winslow United 0

You beat him to it KB. How many times do you need to be proved wrong Mr Rhodes? Credibility less than zero. I even visited the ground a few weeks ago a mate was working nearby so I popped my head round the corner.

Is this the bit where I say 'I rest my case'? Hahaha

Edited by Winslow Boy

Division One

Tokyngton Manor 0 Winslow United 0 Att 4

Referee: A Anastasiou

Assistants: T Turner and F Grosso

I remember the game like it was yesterday!! The ground was a death trap and we had 2 out and out wingers in Luke Bitmead and Wrighty playing that day and we went with the game plan of playing wide and getting the ball out the flanks however we had to change our game plan and played very narrow as the touchline opposite the dug outs was a huge concern for the players safety there was no grass, it was just a mound of mud and bits of stone and glass!! we absouletely murdered them with Luke having an absoulete stormer and setting up chance after chance!! The changing rooms were an absoulete state with the away changing room having a big hole in the door and no door handle, the players were very wary of leaving their clothes in the changing room and some even suggested it was best they got changed in the car, in my honest opininon the game should never of been played, the place was and i would imagine still is a death trap!!

Also I remember the food being terrible at best with soggy sandwiches being served up on stale bread which none of the players ate, i remember we went back to aylesbury and got some pub grub instead!!!

I remember the game like it was yesterday!! The ground was a death trap and we had 2 out and out wingers in Luke Bitmead and Wrighty playing that day and we went with the game plan of playing wide and getting the ball out the flanks however we had to change our game plan and played very narrow as the touchline opposite the dug outs was a huge concern for the players safety there was no grass, it was just a mound of mud and bits of stone and glass!! we absouletely murdered them with Luke having an absoulete stormer and setting up chance after chance!! The changing rooms were an absoulete state with the away changing room having a big hole in the door and no door handle, the players were very wary of leaving their clothes in the changing room and some even suggested it was best they got changed in the car, in my honest opininon the game should never of been played, the place was and i would imagine still is a death trap!!

Also I remember the food being terrible at best with soggy sandwiches being served up on stale bread which none of the players ate, i remember we went back to aylesbury and got some pub grub instead!!!

Wot no mention of the lengendary Rhodes programme

I saw quite a few things that the officials didnt, but thats par for the course really and ill always have a biased view on events being a supporter. As I said before if you can perform like you did every week then you are capable of beating those teams around you and ought to pull clear of the bottom. Just leave out the lip towards the officials, (they wont change their mind) and you wont have any unnecessary suspensions. Poor discipline has hit Berko hard this season and much of it has been totally needless.

Indeed, and much my own fault. I need to sort my lip out. I agree with your comment about us playing like that and we'll be fine. Your report doesn't say that on the website! Out of interest, who would you say our best player was that day?

Indeed, and much my own fault. I need to sort my lip out. I agree with your comment about us playing like that and we'll be fine. Your report doesn't say that on the website! Out of interest, who would you say our best player was that day?

Your lump #9 did well holding up and had a good touch, the whole midfield did well too keeping possesion for periods of the game. What it comes down to is a loss of focus for the 10 mins where we got our goals.

Your lump #9 did well holding up and had a good touch, the whole midfield did well too keeping possesion for periods of the game. What it comes down to is a loss of focus for the 10 mins where we got our goals.

That number 9 used to play for the old Berkhamsted believe it or not