Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rolf Harris

Well that's exactly why I asked if you had seen the film Taxi Driver with Jodie Foster, that's my point. You remind me of LATO who claims he has never seen Schindlers List.

Well that's exactly why I asked if you had seen the film Taxi Driver with Jodie Foster, that's my point. You remind me of LATO who claims he has never seen Schindlers List.

Rhodesly - you're point seems to be that you know exactly which films from hundreds or thousands that I have watched and to suit your point you are willing to call me a liar.

What else we can take from your statements is that you have similarly to Rolf Harris previously felt sexual attraction for children and unsurprisingly this is your continual motive for attempting to minimise assorted people committing sexual offences, would that be accurate? 

I think we are drifting off the main subject and muddying the waters somewhat.

As far as 'young children' are concerned, this isn't an issue in this case.  However, (and here I'll have to drift ever so slightly off topic), the Americans are the worse offenders for promoting the 'adoration' of the very young when they promote the beauty pageants for four, five and six year old girls who are dressed and made up like young women.

Maybe Foxy-Knoxy does have an excuse after all !  (Sorry Rhodsey !!)

As far as 'young children' are concerned, this isn't an issue in this case.  

Big J R - Well exactly, Loosely hasn't got a clue has he, he is trying to tar Harris with the same brush as Jimmy Savile.

Yes but unlike Jimmy Savile I don't believe Harris laid a hand on any children back then in a tv studio did he

And here is Rhodes making mention of Jimmy Savile while I've not brought him up at all!

However as much as JR and Rhodesly would like to deny that it is about children here is their beloved Daily Mail itself reporting that the victim herself claims Harris molested her from the age of 13! This which the disgraced star's own daughter believes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2642737/Rolf-Harriss-daughter-accused-sexually-molesting-friend-state-furiously-banged-head-against-wall.html

As usual Rhodes likes to deny the facts of the case while he makes up his own.

Kind of a never ending revolving door.

You still being a first class pr1ck Rhodes?

Hows Danepak and that uncontrollable illegitimate brood of yours?

I have just the slightest sneaky suspicion that on this forum, we may just have a 'multiple-personality disorder' problem.

I'll ask my good lady wife to have a quick look.  She worked in that branch of employment for a long time before her retirement.

Is there an echo somewhere ???

You still being a first class pr1ck Rhodes?

Hows Danepak and that uncontrollable illegitimate brood of yours?

Hi Keeps, so you've changed your name yet again, is your lad with Tring next season then

Keeps - I heard you had some flooding down your way before Christmas, I hope you didn't have any water damage as I know your home is your pride and joy

Keeps - I heard you had some flooding down your way before Christmas, I hope you didn't have any water damage as I know your home is your pride and joy

Which home are you talking about? Like Loosely I have several in different parts of the world

Would you like to rent one - mates rates- or are you happy doing your Norman Bates impression living with Mummy?

Which home are you talking about? Like Loosely I have several in different parts of the world

Would you like to rent one - mates rates- or are you happy doing your Norman Bates impression living with Mummy?

I recently bought a mancave for my garden. That three in all.

Which home are you talking about?

The one in Hockley, I hope you weren't flooded out

Lets get back to topic and I see that, thankfully, Rolf is almost home free following yesterday’s developments at ‘an electric’ Southwark Crown Court. The great man’s beloved daughter Bindi took the stand and reliably pointed out that, as a teenager, she had been inseparable from her friend and that it was impossible her Father could have abused her as ‘they were stuck together like glue’. Watch this space for further updates.

Apparently today however Rolf Harris' defence took a turn for the worse after he was caught out in a "deliberate lie" claiming he'd never been to Cambridge, where he has been accused of sexually assaulting a young girl when the prosecution showed him and the jury video proof of one of his visits to the city.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4106818.ece

Loosely – Yes we know about that, the great man has already explained that he didn’t have the faintest idea where he was at the time and hadn’t even heard of Cambridge, presumably he was just picked up from his home or hotel and driven or bussed there for the tv show hosted by Michael Aspel.

Loosely – Yes we know about that, the great man has already explained that he didn’t have the faintest idea where he was at the time and hadn’t even heard of Cambridge, presumably he was just picked up from his home or hotel and driven or bussed there for the tv show hosted by Michael Aspel.

Strange you hadn't mentioned it, lot of "presumably" in there Rhodesly. I don't expect it will wash with the jury. Shame you aren't on the witness list eh?

Strange you hadn't mentioned it, lot of "presumably" in there Rhodesly. I don't expect it will wash with the jury. Shame you aren't on the witness list eh?

The mind boggles !!!!