Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rolf Harris

I must say that yesterdays evidence seemed pretty damning.

Sounds quite convincing really.

Loosely - Yes but that doesn't mean Rolf is guilty does it

Rhodesly - tell us all, what part of "the evidence seems damning" do you find hard to get your head around?

If there's evidence of his guilt does that mean he is Not Guilty?

It wouldn't surprise me if he topped himself in the next few days. 

That's strong words, I hope you're wrong

Rolf Harris is one of the last people I would have suspected of being a pedophile, but so far the evidence appears to be pretty damming. It wouldn't surprise me if he topped himself in the next few days. 

Having met him twice through our interests in the animal world, I was as shocked as anyone when this story broke.

It must have hurt Rolf a lot when the Queen unceremoniously returned his brilliant oil painting of her from 2006 to mark her 80th birthday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415139/Mystery-gallery-returns-scandal-hit-Rolfs-birthday-painting-Queen-disappears.html

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve a suspicion that dear old Rolf is slowly winning the jury round and they are beginning to realise that he wouldn’t hurt a fly, he even gave a rendition of Jake The Peg in Court yesterday and described how he invented his unique ‘wobble board’ sound. Also Interesting that in 1990 one of his accuser’s asked for £25,000 to set up an animal sanctuary with her boyfriend, when Rolf refused she allegedly told him ‘you’d better keep your eye on the papers’.

I'm beginning to think the verdict is more 50-50 now.

Definitely swinging back in Rolf's favour !

Edited by Big J R

What seems certain even from his own admissions is that he isn't the man we all thought he was. Looking back has he been entirely suitable in some of his roles entertaining children?

What seems certain even from his own admissions is that he isn't the man we all thought he was. Looking back has he been entirely suitable in some of his roles entertaining children?

Quite so, Loose........

..........  but then again, Jim certainly fixed it for some kids !!!!

Looking back has he been entirely suitable in some of his roles entertaining children?

Yes but unlike Jimmy Savile I don't believe Harris laid a hand on any children back then in a tv studio did he

Yes but unlike Jimmy Savile I don't believe Harris laid a hand on any children back then in a tv studio did he

I don't suppose anyone is suggesting that he did Rhodesly however given that he admits to finding at least one 13 year old sexually attractive I can only imagine that most parents wouldn't be to keen at the thought of him taking the opportunity to either groom them or come into contact with them whilst making TV programmes.

I don't suppose anyone is suggesting that he did Rhodesly however given that he admits to finding at least one 13 year old sexually attractive I can only imagine that most parents wouldn't be to keen at the thought of him taking the opportunity to either groom them or come into contact with them whilst making TV programmes.

It now seems to me that his whole life has been one massive lie. Whatever the verdict he will now quite rightly go down in history as a nasty piece of work.

Loosely - I'm not sure what you are trying to say, we all found Jodie Foster sexually attractive in Taxi Driver didn't we but that's as far as it went

Loosely - I'm not sure what you are trying to say, we all found Jodie Foster sexually attractive in Taxi Driver didn't we but that's as far as it went

I can't say that I've ever seen the film you're talking about Rhodesly. Missunderstood seems to understand what I've said. I have no idea why you struggle so much.

Loosely - I still don't know what you were trying to say and I can't believe you have never seen Taxi Driver, I'm sure you have. So Rolf Harris isn't Mr Perfect afterall and found a 13 year old girl, who was a friend of his daughter, sexually attractive, I wouldn't say that was crime of the Century would you.

Loosely - I still don't know what you were trying to say and I can't believe you have never seen Taxi Driver, I'm sure you have. So Rolf Harris isn't Mr Perfect afterall and found a 13 year old girl, who was a friend of his daughter, sexually attractive, I wouldn't say that was crime of the Century would you.

I've not seen the film you are talking about Rhodesly however if you are saying that you see nothing worrying about finding children sexually attractive then we must draw our own conclusions mustn't we?