Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Changing Managers

bomaya

I can confirm that Cove only receive expenses, which equates to the usual £20.00 a week.

With the change in Manager we have also gone from strength to strength and that is credit to the two that took the job over. We have a cup final tomorrow and will hope to finish the year in 3rd.

expenses is the key word here.... no one at this level of football should be getting paid a wage for playing and plus HMRC would be looking to cane some teams if this was the case

I think you'll find they are already looking quite closely.

I can confirm that Cove only receive expenses, which equates to the usual £20.00 a week.

With the change in Manager we have also gone from strength to strength and that is credit to the two that took the job over. We have a cup final tomorrow and will hope to finish the year in 3rdYes well done to Millers didn't know he had an assisstant so well done to him as well,we had a lot of socess when I helped Koo so its good to see that continueing,I wonder where the money is coming from to pay these expenses you say its only £20 thats at least 280 per week thats the best part of 1200 a month fecking hell thats amazing

expenses is the key word here.... no one at this level of football should be getting paid a wage for playing and plus HMRC would be looking to cane some teams if this was the case

unless the blue form is involved then the Taxman has to know about it and you will get a P60 every April

Hi Duncs,

Yes a lot of money when broken down and it is very much appreciated and I am glad we have been able to justify it in a way with this seasons successes. Dan reeves and millers have been joint in management and we have had Dave Huntingford in as coach for the best part of the season which has been great.

Hi Duncs,

Yes a lot of money when broken down and it is very much appreciated and I am glad we have been able to justify it in a way with this seasons successes. Dan reeves and millers have been joint in management and we have had Dave Huntingford in as coach for the best part of the season which has been great.

Yes it has been a great season but surely £20 don't make a difference to how the team performs,the club must have got some money from somewhere cos when i was there they were struggling to make ends meet,I don't know the other 2 lads who have been helping Millers but they have also done a very good job  

We currently pay our players, but without doubt we have punched above our weight on that front this season. We certainly aren't one of the top four payers.

Whether we can afford to pay them for much longer is a matter that will have to be debated in the next couple of years though.

Will any club ever say they‘re one of the top four payers? Its a pointless debate. Clubs will pay what they pay, most probably shouldn‘t but why does everyone care so much?

I know a player is getting paid at Windsor but not what they were paying last season. Also South Park players are getting paid something Bomaya - expenses I have been informed.

No money down at South Park Bad Guy. All mates playing together.

Well I think our club is very unique to this level of football. Our manager is the chairmans son and he has managed us from the lowest point of Saturday football (surrey south eastern) to where we are now in Div 1 of the CCL. He has had 7 promotions in 9 seasons and last year experienced his 1st relegation from the CCL Prem.

The club could of then brought in a new manager but because we are a family club stuck by him and he has re-built the squad.

So far (touch wood) we have had a very respectable season in Div 1 again.

Most other clubs seem to go through managers every other season. Maybe these managers should be under less pressure and given more time to build a squad.

Absolutely frustin.

Stability is key at all levels, unless of course there was a sudden influx of money and players which could make a difference at this level.

Epsom have had just eight Managers in 40 seasons. Over that time we have had a fair bit of success, although not so much since we lost our ground 20 years ago next Monday.