Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EX WINDSOR PLAYERS

DERBY2

I see several ex Windsor players have signed for Beaconsfiled SYCOB

Is this the Jim Melvin influence

Aah spending Slough's money for the groundshare,now where have I heard that one before

It will all end in tears

Perhaps they would just rather play for Pritchard & Melvin.

To be fair to them they are going to a club that has qualified for the play offs 2 seasons running, so its not like they have taken a backwards step.

I noticed Beaconsfield had a advert on their site a few weeks ago asking for investors as their Chairman had stepped down, maybe they have found one.....if not maybe they should contact MYFC!

Pritchard did actually acknowledge that Melvin's previous contacts with those players was intrumental in them joining SYCOB but allegedly on much less money than they got at Slough !!!!!

Now we can't use the name why don't they just call it Beaconsfield & Eton Royalists. LOL.

IMO they have taken the easy option of a virtual guaranteed place in the SYCOB starting line-up rather than have to fight for their place.

That's your opinion RR but it will be a lonely one as most people will acknowledge that at least 3 of them could walk into most teams at the level above where they are now and I wouldn't mind betting they'll be worked a lot harder under Melvin than they would have been under Bateman and possibly even your new management team.

Archived