Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Baby Boom in UK

Lol you've been biting since we started and you've had circles run round you. Keep munching ya mug!

Just trying to help you understand. I know you're angry son but you missed the boat. What are you now? 40? First time buyer and you're looking for someone else to blame.

Yawn.

40. And getting emotional because he's a first-time buyer. Sad case. Lesson to us all.

Keep biting sonny.

The bottom line, Loose, is that people by and large (not bi and large!) do not mind immigrants if they are coming here to work legally and pay their fair share of tax to HMRC.

What we do object to is people coming over and abusing the benefits system.  It is bad enough when you have indigenous a**ecake plankton who won't work and expect people like me to fund their existence.  

Don't believe that they don't fiddle the tax?  Just go to the HMRC's 'Most Wanted' web page - I daresay that most of the people there aren't your traditional John Bull Britons!

To be against mass immigration is not racist (even Labour have changed their tune) - our country can only sustain so many people before it completely breaks down.  

I still remember my history lessons from school when we was taught about foreigners moving to different parts of the world, sitting on their fat backsides while the indigenous population toiled away so all those foreigners could have a better standard of living than the native population. The only real difference is that in those days they weren't called benefit scroungers, they was known as the founding fathers of the British Empire.

What a bunch of hypocrites UKIP and some people are for complaining about people that are doing more or less what this nation of ours built its wealth on.

I am genuinely lost for words.

Fine, let this country of ours be swamped by every race, colour and creed - just don't come crying to me when we can't cope.

Done with this, as I'm obviously wrong.

Aw bless, mugchin is still smarting. 

Still picking the splinters out of his ar$e.

:lol:

What have you done now missunderstood? You know they are sensitive souls.

Pot, kettle and black.  

At least that's how you are coming over these days - very bitter, nasty and arrogant it has to be said.

I don't mind debate, but there is such a thing as decorum.

Pot, kettle and black.  

At least that's how you are coming over these days - very bitter, nasty and arrogant it has to be said.

I don't mind debate, but there is such a thing as decorum.

Adam mate, if the truth hurts and you've lost the debate don't turn all tired and emotional like mugchin.