Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Baby Boom in UK

Thanks to the Daily Express I'm able to confirm that 1 in 4 new babies are being born to a mother who had been born outside of this country whilst the 3 in 4 born to British parents are existing British born citizens. Probably living in Suffolk which I'm reliably informed is a cheaper area to buy housing in, with those layabout and ethnic parents of course still living in the lap of luxury in diverse areas as Billericay, Hornchurch and Coventry. Allegedly. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/420734/Migrants-fuel-UK-baby-boom-One-in-four-now-born-to-foreign-mums

Thanks to the Daily Express I'm able to confirm that 1 in 4 new babies are being born to a mother who had been born outside of this country whilst the 3 in 4 born to British parents are existing British born citizens. Probably living in Suffolk which I'm reliably informed is a cheaper area to buy housing in, with those layabout and ethnic parents of course still living in the lap of luxury in diverse areas as Billericay, Hornchurch and Coventry. Allegedly. 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/420734/Migrants-fuel-UK-baby-boom-One-in-four-now-born-to-foreign-mums

Actually Hornchurch and Havering in general is one of the cheapest London boroughs. We went to Kew Gardens on Wednesday and looking at a few estate agents we found that property prices are between three and four times higher. We also have an ethnic minority population that "breed", work hard and pay their taxes, and make a positive contribution to all our lives, which is something that UKIP and all the other little Englanders refuse to acknowledge.

My generation of baby boomers are at least partly responsible for our greed is good, celebrity obsessed society and hopefully last years batch will learn from our mistakes. 

Actually Hornchurch and Havering in general is one of the cheapest London boroughs. We went to Kew Gardens on Wednesday and looking at a few estate agents we found that property prices are between three and four times higher. We also have an ethnic minority population that "breed", work hard and pay their taxes, and make a positive contribution to all our lives, which is something that UKIP and all the other little Englanders refuse to acknowledge.

My generation of baby boomers are at least partly responsible for our greed is good, celebrity obsessed society and hopefully last years batch will learn from our mistakes. 

Quite so Alan.

Ah bless you lucifer.

Havering may be cheap on the whole,probably due to the house prices in the less exclusive areas of the borough being quite low compared to leafy Upminster,gidea park,Emerson park and a few decent parts of Hornchurch & Romford.

Call me a snob or a racist but I would prefer not to live in an area surrounded by immigrants and an ever increasing amount of crime that these areas do seem to attract

Come to Croydon,if you want a balanced view of Migration,and the affect it is having on this Country as a whole.Yes Migrants do work hard,no disputing that,whereas the Scroungers as you like to call them,do not.However factor this in to your thoughts,the Scrounger gets say £200 per week,which they spend within a week,this helps the economy.However the hard working Migrant may earn say £300 per week,of which lets say £100 is sent back to their Native Homeland,therefore lost to the British economy forever.Next time you are at your ground,have a look around and count the number of Foreign Migrants in attendance,likewise when you go down your local pub,restaurant,is it 1 in 4 of course not.The last Census in Croydon,which is the biggest populated Borough in London,had British born residents at 45%,a minority.Funny thing is with the Report by the O.N.S. is there is no mention of African Countries helping the Baby Boom,why not.Maybe they are part of the missing 1.5 million people,that are untraceable by the Immigration Service.

Spent the last couple of hours in Barking,an absolute hole which has similar issues to Croydon and a similar if not higher rate of immigration.

The only white English people I saw we're the customers who were dropped off there to meet me.

Shame as it used to be a decent town but has been used as a dumping ground for Eastern Europeans, Asians and Africans for the last 20-30 years

What pubs are left there? I heard some of them were closing down (Spotted Dog, not sure about Barking Dog)

It's a strange thing isn't it, first they say they can't afford the housing, then it's because they don't want to live next door to Mr Ethnic Minority. I hear the complaint all too often from the little englanders that the "ethnics" don't integrate but the truth will out - as soon as they try to all the little englanders move out to Suffolk!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Why is the housing going up??? Because all the little englanders are moving out of the city to suburbia,and the immigrants in turn spread out more.I would stay in Upminster if it was nice and cheap and if areas surrounding it weren't becoming dumping grounds for the worlds overcrowding population.

Is that ok with you lucifer

Oh hang on, now it's all the other little englanders he doesn't want to live next to because they've got jobs that pay more! They're closing down his pubs!

He don't know which way to turn does he?

The bottom line, Loose, is that people by and large (not bi and large!) do not mind immigrants if they are coming here to work legally and pay their fair share of tax to HMRC.

What we do object to is people coming over and abusing the benefits system.  It is bad enough when you have indigenous a**ecake plankton who won't work and expect people like me to fund their existence.  

Don't believe that they don't fiddle the tax?  Just go to the HMRC's 'Most Wanted' web page - I daresay that most of the people there aren't your traditional John Bull Britons!

To be against mass immigration is not racist (even Labour have changed their tune) - our country can only sustain so many people before it completely breaks down.  

Yes yes yes MoS however what you are talking about is not the issue some here are going on about. They'd like to make out it is but then they've just shown their true agenda. The proportion of illegals on benefits pro rata to citizens is tiny meaning that we don't all live cheek by jowl with them, they are the exception that provide great headlines and the little englanders love to make out that they are over-running the suburbs lol.

You, and they keep playing the "It ain't racist card" but in truth we are all racist at heart, it is the human condition so a non starter. It is ALL about race.

We need caps on immigration just as Canada and Australia have, we need to be taking the immigrants that have something to offer because in truth our birthrate was stagnating but we need to turn around those illegal economic migrants at the borders and wherever we find them and send them back to their countries of origin, no appeal, no delays. But we actually need a diversity of skills that our own young just aren't taking on, that is the truth.

People like to make out that their housing is becoming too expensive because of others moving into the area. Well let's ask the question - who the fcuk is selling these properties at exhorbitant prices to these incomers? The bloody locals of course, and then complaining that they've had to move to Suffolk lol.

Their pubs are closing because of several factors and none of them to do with any core of immigrants. 1. Drink Drive. 2. No smoking. 3. They can't all be good food pubs. And 4. Because your average little englander is buying their slurp of choice at the supermarket or, as we've heard, not drinking at all anymore hahaha.

The Border Force are a farce, run and operated by ill-educated under-qualified little englanders and overseen by a succession of wets from both left and right. We are a sovereign nation and we have an enshrined in history right to deny entry to anyone we don't need, it is way past time that we used that denial and then stopped moaning because our parents are selling up all the housing at prices that mean they can retire to a villa with a swimming pool in Spain and a mansion in Suffolk, not about ethnic minorities not integrating.

Because your older generation, your own locals are selling housing at prices you cannot afford you poor dumb schmuck, not because an illegal on housing benefit can afford your house of choice in the "right type of neighbourhood" you feel you deserve.

Move to Suffolk, and then sell up and retire to Spain and stop moaning lol.

Ah bless Lucy,still getting under your skin am I,bless!!

lol, if only everyone else could believe you but it's the other way round. You've taken the rope and hung yourself with your agenda

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Really,how??? Because you twist what people say??

Lets face it, you are the worst sort of hypocrite in this country,live in sunny Norfolk or wherever you choose to reside nowadays,probably claim you wanted to move somewhere nice but let's face it, you probably left a big town/city to escape the same social issues as the rest of us. Only difference is that we have the bollox to stand up and admit it.

Then you sit in your comfy country/seaside abode (delete where applicable) preaching to those left how the big towns and cities aren't that bad, it's the naughty white English people who are the problem.Tut tut

I moved for work dumbo. Keep munching, you have no clue where I live you poor fcuk.

In truth we have one of the highest income per capita in the world and we have a standard of living that very few citizens of the world enjoy and yet people want to moan about where THEY live and who lives next to THEM.

Your bollix must be exceedingly small because you are looking to do the same as every one else has done but you've missed the boat. My generation have fcuked you, taken you up the ar$e and left you scrambling around amongst the ashes. Blame your own older generation who drank the coolaid, got on the bus and use up all the credit. It won't come round again.

I have four rental properties in North London that I rent at 1992 prices, I live in a farmhouse in Italy and a two up two down in Southport. Wake up and smell the roses. I and your parents, the parents of your friends fcuked you over, not the immigrants lol.

Enjoy. And keep munching.