Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arrival from Australia

surprisepackage

Hey All,

My name is David, I live in Melbourne Australia. I've been a long life fan of football and I've had my fair share of success in my career and would now like to buy a Non league football club. Now before you jump out and tell me it's not worth it, I believe it is!

Could anyone kindly assist me in pointing me in a direction as to where to look for clubs that are for sale or if you know any clubs for sale please PM as I'll be happy to pay a fee for anyone that could find me a football that has potential! I'm looking to pay around 3,000,000 pounds.

Looking forward to your greetings.

Kind regards,
David Stafford 

The reason as to why I'm here is because I didn't know as to where I can start. I thought this forum would be a good start because I'm talking directly to the fans and club officials. 

Please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm a genuine prospect, so I do appreciate it if anyone can help out.

Regards,

David

Archived