Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Re-nationalise the nation's Natural Resources & Energy

Loose

I think it's fair to say that Energy Companies have proved that they can't be trusted to fairly distribute what at the end of the day belongs to all. Let's face it they've not even properly invested in the delivery infrastructure. They pass on cost increases but fail to pass on savings too.

The government should be regulating prices not anonymous foreign investment and profiteering shareholders.

The experiment has failed, it's way past time to take them all back into public ownership:-

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/re-nationalise-britain-s-infrastructure

I understand that fuel prices are on an upward spiral but you just need to look at the substantial profits that these companies are passing onto shareholders to realise that something is clearly wrong, especially if you realise that the more vulnerable people in society are going to be victims. Time for a change

Definitely agree, and hope that we invest more in nuclear and hydrogen fuels in the future thus reducing our energy bills.

Time to boot out N-Power, EDF and the like!

I understand that fuel prices are on an upward spiral but you just need to look at the substantial profits that these companies are passing onto shareholders to realise that something is clearly wrong, especially if you realise that the more vulnerable people in society are going to be victims. Time for a change

Definitely agree, and hope that we invest more in nuclear and hydrogen fuels in the future thus reducing our energy bills.

Time to boot out N-Power, EDF and the like!

Glad you both agree. This planet let alone this country's resources simply aren't being used for the prime benefit of the people.

A change is coming, it has to come and I'm afraid that our politicians whether they be Labour, Conservative or even UKIP will not be bringing it at this rate. They are all tied in with vested interest, perpetuating corporate needs and greeds.

I can't believe a bloke better known for his sex life has run rings around Paxman in saying it. Watch this if you haven't, it'll change your mind about Brand if it does nothing else:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLYcn3PuTTk

Yes, doesn't Paxman become ever more smug and pathetic?

We could power Great Britain on Paxman's smugness alone.

Archived