Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Colchester United v Blues ESC date

COLCHESTER UTD v BLUES:

Date for Essex Senior Cup game is set for Tuesday 19th November. HOWEVER this is subject to Colchester NOT needing replay in the FA Cup at weekend. Should they need a replay, then the Blues will travel to Aveley as previously scheduled on Monday 18th November in the League Cup.

If Colchester DO need a replay, then game at their Weston Homes Community Stadium will go ahead on Tuesday 3rd December.

Hope that's clear!

Think there are buses from the town centre.

The old stadium was based near the barracks to the south of the town,new stadium slap bang on the A12 to the North of the town .

Buses do run from the town but not sure of they lay on special buses on match days and having played them up there in the Essex cup before it will not be busy,I would be surprised if the crowd ,including your fans totalled more than 300 and it will probably be just the main stand open,but a nice ground and the catering is decent with Bakti pies available downstairs and beer as well

I would be surprised if the crowd ,including your fans totalled more than 300 and it will probably be just the main stand open,

I'd be surprised at more than 200. Their manager has had a right go at the Essex FA about the scheduling of this competition and he has stated that he will only use youth team players. This, in combination with a "pointless" but nevertheless high profile England v Germany game will keep the gate down.

Archived