Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Alexander Blackman - convicted of murder

No,our soldiers are supposed to uphold the law ,not take it into their own hands.What he did was totally wrong.

I feel for our armed forces under some hostile and horrific circumstances but you cannot just murder someone.

Not justifying his actions nor defending the cowardly (yes cowardly) way that they as a squad tried to cover it all up, but please if you have served in the face of adversity so intense dont judge as unless you know the absolute hideous trials those guys go through for lets face it minimum wage day in /day out - if  you can say YOUR better than them - then cast your stones.

The law is an ass. He reacted under the most extreme situation imaginable, and a minimum ten year sentence is brutal beyond belief. The corrupt politicians that are responsible for the loss of thousands of innocent lives remain free to make millions, and Mr Blackman goes to prison for ten years. What a strange world we live in.

Not saying I or anyone else is better than them but if you murder another human being you have to be held accountable,if we are not then law descends Into chaos.

We can't act as a progressive country and as the worlds police force like we do if we turn a blind eye to such incidents.

That one moment could of endangered the lives of many thousands of our servicemen and women

Not saying I or anyone else is better than them but if you murder another human being you have to be held accountable,if we are not then law descends Into chaos.

We can't act as a progressive country and as the worlds police force like we do if we turn a blind eye to such incidents.

That one moment could of endangered the lives of many thousands of our servicemen and women

Rob, I respect your view but feel a fundamental principle of justice has been ignored here, if the victim or his buddies had have had their way they would have butchered our lads/lasses or is more probably the case they would have place the video of their be-heading on youtube to display to the world their contempt for ours or any other peoples beliefs.  But I still believe naming and shaming is going to cause more harm than good.

They should erect a statue to honour him..........

Exactly.

I think it's about time ALL our boys came home and protected THIS country, rather than waste millions on trying to help a country that doesn't even want our help !

It's a complete waste of time our boys being there now because they're going to hestitate before EVER squeezing a trigger again, less they get court-martialled.

Lee Rigby must be turning in his grave, God Bless Him !!

Archived