Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday vs Enfield

Delboybtfc

Absolute Bellend.

Blokes comments are bang out of order,and if anything should land him in trouble.

I know a few Lowestoft fans and keep in touch with a few as I plan to move up to that part of the world eventually.Most are good people,yes they can be biased like most football fans and some clubs fans won't get on but on the whole they are ok.Next time we play them,I will ask who this tit is and have a word in his shell like,pillock

Calls himself a journalist. Yeah rite.

Guy is an idiot.

That's a bit harsh Gazza !!!!

This is a guy who drinks Malbec and uses words like oxymoronic.  No, without any doubt, he is an educated idiot. So it beats me why he is operating at this level, when he should be with the rest of his mates governing the Country down the pan. 

By the way, I have scanned the Sundays, but can't find his scoop about us and the Urchins. Guess he missed final copy - too much Malbec no doubt.

tof

Well it's nice to see the forum is up and running again. Morning Ladies & Gent's 

I presume Steve will be at the game on Tuesday (If he get's back from court in time)

Plumsted Blue, C U Next Tuesday 

That's a bit harsh Gazza !!!!

This is a guy who drinks Malbec and uses words like oxymoronic

tof

...... and uses the word incorrectly. Journalist ? No more a journalist than I am, unless you count polluting message boards as journalism; the man's a fraud.

However, the worst thing to do is to keep responding to his diatribes. Ignore his every post, unless you're really that bored without football.

Which brings me back to the point of the thread. At Billericay's level or above (other than Staines) there were no other pitches called off in the Southern part of the country and just a couple up t'north. Was it a marginal decision on Saturday ?  Was the ref being a jobsworth or was it any easy call? What is being/has been done about it?  Has expert advice been sought ?  None of this is intended as a criticism, just interested to know more about the situation. Concord (where I finished up yesterday) had a problem, sought advice and rectified it with a few days hard work. I think the club could try to keep the floating supporters (no pun intended) onside rather more by putting more information on the website. There might be more being done (albeit in vain so far) than people realise.

Is their any optimism about Tuesday? Obviously if Lowestoft have to come here on a Thursday, (possibly with a weakened squad) they only have themselves to blame.

...... and uses the word incorrectly. Journalist ? No more a journalist than I am, unless you count polluting message boards as journalism; the man's a fraud.

However, the worst thing to do is to keep responding to his diatribes. Ignore his every post, unless you're really that bored without football.

Of course you are right MCTH,  but since animal baiting is illegal, it provided some good sport on a Saturday evening.

I'll let others explain the pitch situation but as I understand it, it is water rising up from below and until that goes away, further work is futile.

having been confined to home for a few days I was indeed bored mcth.

I wasn't at the ground Friday but tbh, i reckon it was an easy decision for the ref. Our situation is slightly different to concord in that our clay sub soil is absolutely saturated, and as the top soil dries it sponges up from below.

Although our pitch isn't the best, it doesn't usually lose more than the average amount of games for the league during a season.

However this exceptional weather (wettest since records began) has brought about a new problem which we will deal with.  It can't realistically be done whilst its still so wet, and to deal with it properly, it cant be done during the season. So we'll ride it out, listen to the moronic abuse, pick up our three points as and when, and enjoy the rest of the season. 

Hello OT, I think you are correct, we have now used all our Tuesdays , so yes, we will probably be looking at a Thursday, ask the lads if they would rather train or play and I think we know what the answer will be. .

Blimey !! Been up in London and was annoyed at missing Saturday's game ( or not). But it was fun to see so much passion on the forum even if not all Billericay related . My old mate Blue Pilgrim was very active, some excellent posts.

Let's not be too downhearted - did anybody read the Sunday NLF report on Boston's game at Harrogate ( my other team !!) Apart from being thrashed 4 nil which doesn't help their playoff hopes, they had 2 men sent off in the first 15 minutes, used all their subs and then had 2 injured players carried off in second half ending up with 7 on the pitch !! And to cap it all their manager has been accused of benefit fraud.

Well done Steve for defending the position against the Plumstead tosser.

Blimey !! Been up in London and was annoyed at missing Saturday's game ( or not). But it was fun to see so much passion on the forum even if not all Billericay related . My old mate Blue Pilgrim was very active, some excellent posts.

Let's not be too downhearted - did anybody read the Sunday NLF report on Boston's game at Harrogate ( my other team !!) Apart from being thrashed 4 nil which doesn't help their playoff hopes, they had 2 men sent off in the first 15 minutes, used all their subs and then had 2 injured players carried off in second half ending up with 7 on the pitch !! And to cap it all their manager has been accused of benefit fraud.

Well done Steve for defending the position against the Plumstead tosser.

Were there any irregular betting patterns on that game me old mate?  Should have had an accumulator on those events lol