Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday vs Enfield

Delboybtfc

How much longer can we go on like this without something going pop? Depressing.

trials and tribulations Ryan, trials and tribulations.

If we don't play Tuesday we'll play on a Thursday, its as simple as that, and if we have to play on a Monday Wednesday and Saturday we'll do that. And when we play, well be all out for the three points. Anyone who sees our current bunch (players) off field will see what a good and strong squad we have. We're all frustrated, but lets not forget how well we have done as a club since Criag joined us . This is just a blip, half empty is a miserable place to be, join the half full club its much more fun

COYB! 

As has been said previously, it's not just us ( although some numpties are incapable of understanding) 

Extract from The Echo:

REMEDIAL work will be carried out on Concord’s pitch at the Aspect Arena following Tuesday night’s controversial cup tie postponement.

The club has consulted a professional groundsman and four drainage trenches will now be dug into the small section near a sideline which prompted the referee to call-off a county cup semi with Colchester 10 minutes before kick-off.

Concord manager Danny Cowley said: “The area of the pitch that caused concern is being dug up this week. “We have taken advice on the best way to remedy it and we have a plan to sort it out. “It won’t look pretty but it will hopefully tackle the job.” Despite the renovation, Cowley added his frustrations to those of Colchester counterpart Joe Dunne about the postponement.

Cowley said: “The really frustrating part is that it could have been avoided. Things are hard for referees because they have a lot to consider. “But with all the rain we have had I think he could have checked the pitch earlier.“And with all the games we have had called off recently, it really was hard to take.”

This is a Conference South pitch

hahaha. plumstead is wearing his beer coat

:alc: :alc: :alc:

I think Plumstead knows full well when a game is obviously fixed - Do you, Steve?

I also know when a pitch isn't playable - as do you (and the RPL refs) - why don't you admit you're ground isn't fit for purpose?

You really are ridiculed and mocked the league over - in fact, it's rather sad the bile that's spewed you're way - but you have it rightly coming in waves.

Joke of a club that used match fixing as a (possible) way to pay bills.

Edited by Plumstead Blue

I think Plumstead knows full well when a game is obviously fixed - Do you, Steve?

I also know when a pitch isn't playable - as do you (and the RPL refs) - why don't you admit you're ground isn't fit for purpose?

You really are ridiculed and mocked the league over - in fact, it's rather sad the bile that's spewed you're way - but you have it rightly coming in waves.

Joke of a club that used match fixing as a (possible) way to pay bills.

aha, so you are trying to up the ante... but its beer fueled waffle,

We might have a game tuesday, or we may have to play on a Thursday :o,  what are the odds on that

Edited by The Town Crier

I'm mostly a wine drinker (a Malbec on Tuesday please) so don't try to play the righteous card.

Steve - you should know better than to ask for odds - you and Billericay Town FC really don't want to go down that road - trust me - YOU DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN THAT ROAD.

If you do, then Plumstead Blue might be the one that scunners you and your club. 

You're call.

aha, so you are trying to up the ante... but its beer fueled waffle,

We might have a game tuesday, or we may have to play on a Thursday :owhat are the odds on that

No worries rob. I know this guy, he sent me an email with his suspicions about various clubs re betting scams. Problem is he has no proof.

I wish he did have proof, I would welcome hard eveidence but he has nothing other than what he has heard, or the losing bets he has made.

As for our pitch, its a problem, but life is full of problems, and right now we have to ride it out, and make the repairs when conditions allow.

I'm not stressing over it. it is what it is.

How did you get on today?

Oh dear, Oh dear Oh dear !!!!

Peoples lives have been ruined around the country by flooding and here we are on a Saturday night reduced to bitching about the state of a football pitch.

Plumstead may I suggest you put your accusations in writing, together with the evidence and send them to The Football Association.

You really don't want me to put my writings to the authorities - neither does Steve about match fixing. You really, really don't to go down that route. I'm a journalist who's involved in football insolvency and you don't really want me in the opposition corner - trust me.

Billericay Town = Scam 

Edited by Plumstead Blue

Pratt,all took.

Steve is about as against the betting scandal as anyone.

The clubs involved due to being named in the press can hold their heads up high,absolutely no involvement whatsoever so any evidence you have can only do the clubs a favour by rooting out this evil.

But I doubt you have any evidence as any journo worth a [****!!****] would,if they had anything saucy,of already made a mint from it , you my friend are simply not worth a [****!!****]

You really don't want me to put my writings to the authorities - neither does Steve about match fixing. You really, really don't to go down that route. I'm a journalist who's involved in football insolvency and you don't really want me in the opposition corner - trust me.

Billericay Town = Scam 

yes...I really do.

I want all the cheats, scammers, and fraudsters named

I note you left out the disclaimer in you last post.

Billericay Town = Scam 

Not only are you a journalist, you are a stylish jounalist.

As a stylish journalist you have a duty to your public to get to the truth. So come on then spill the beans and remember "the truth will always out". 

What disclaimer did I leave out? I don't know.

Seems oxymoronic that a Hornchurch and Billericay poster is defending the corner...especially where match fixing is involved.

Don't deny it - you've been involved for a couple of years - and if you want to deny it = I'll see you in court. 

hahahaha.....I deny it...lets go to court

Not sure if the Hornchurch Chairman is following this, but I know for a fact he will deny it as well, so thats two of us in court.

Now your emails did mention two other clubs, would  you like me to ask thier chairman as well ?

nite nite plumstead. I'll pick up you reply re the other two clubs in the morning.

I was enjoying the stuff about the pitch :) but this topic moved right away from that and has taken a more sinister twist.

If there is any evidence then it needs to come out irrespective of what that will lead to. I strongly suspect that the Billericay management would be innocent of any duplicity and I know that the management of Hornchurch wouldn't have even considered it for a second.

No Plumstead, this is how it works:

You make the accusations

We take you to court

You back your accusations up with evidence, and if you fail,

You pay for a new drainage system for our pitch.

Lets all raise a glass of Malbec to Non League Football and Care in the Community

Nighty night everyone