Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

12 April 2014: Billericay Town v Dulwich Town

Billericay Town v Dulwich Hamlet

Isthmian League Premier Division

Saturday 12 April 2014

This Saturday we welcome Dulwich Hamlet to New Lodge as they look to guarantee a play-off place.

Last time the two teams met was back in October, 706 witnessed Dulwich win 2-1. Glenn Poole scored from the spot with Dulwich already 2 goals up.

Dulwich are currently on a 5-game unbeaten run.

Last 5:

D2-2 v Enfield Town (H)

D1-1 v AFC Hornchurch (A)

D2-2 v Wealdstone (A)

W1-0 v Bury Town (H)

W4-2 v Wingate & Finchley (H)

Prior to this they'd lost 4 on the bounce. Despite that Dulwich sit in second place, 11 points behind leaders Wealdstone, and are the second highest scorers in the division having scored 92.

Links:

Courtesy of http://billericaytownfc.wix.com/fans

Very enjoyable afternoons entertainment with the team putting some of the criticisms leveled at them by those "naysayers" that are all too present on this forum (and elsewhere) when things go wrong....and absent when things go right...

Well done to the lads and thank you. 

An excellent victory over a side that has been there or thereabouts since the first game of the season. Callum Dunne best player on the pitch for me with Josh having his best game in a Blue shirt. Big Ced back on the score sheet, who would've thought it?! Good to see Lumley make the penalty save, been a while since a Billericay keeper has done that!

Finally been able to log back in to the forum. Urghhhh

This for me was one of the games of the season, The pitch looked great and everyone pulling together both on & off the pitch. Great team effort all round. 

Keep up with the positive vibes folks, & less of the doom & gloom  ;)

Pictures from our game V Dulwich Hamlet are posted on Flickr At https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWY3ZVD

Excellent respect for the 96   :rolleyes:

Finally been able to log back in to the forum. Urghhhh

This for me was one of the games of the season, The pitch looked great and everyone pulling together both on & off the pitch. Great team effort all round. 

Keep up with the positive vibes folks, & less of the doom & gloom  ;)

Pictures from our game V Dulwich Hamlet are posted on Flickr At https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWY3ZVD

Excellent respect for the 96   :rolleyes:

Nice to know I'm not the only one who couldn't log in, it's still very erratic!

Archived