Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Website

It's definitely kaput. I've been trying to access the website to check the fixtures page since about 10 this morning but it isn't working. I reckon it's been hacked.

There's no first team game before Saturday but I don't know about the under-18's. Might be some info on our Twitter feed if so.

Been hacked :(

Don't click further on it.

The club's web host should be able to sort it out - will probably need to upload a backup from yesterday and change all passwords including anyone who has an email address linked to the domain.

Fixtures also at http://www.nonleague.co.uk/leagues/_/combined-counties/combined-counties-league-premier-division/ashford-town-mddx-r125#fixtures

Been hacked :(

Don't click further on it.

The club's web host should be able to sort it out - will probably need to upload a backup from yesterday and change all passwords including anyone who has an email address linked to the domain.

Fixtures also at http://www.nonleague.co.uk/leagues/_/combined-counties/combined-counties-league-premier-division/ashford-town-mddx-r125#fixtures

I totally fail to understand what people actually get out of hacking into sites !!

They must be sad people with nothing better to do.

Just out of interest, how long have we had a Pitchero site for?

I was intrigued to see the Pitchero site mentioned where two of our fringe players Dale Kennedy and Connor Chapman have moved to. Along with the CCFL bulletin, which stated Leif Brimah's transfer, that was the first I'd heard of the lads leaving the club (though, admittedly, our usual first team squad this season has more or less chosen itself). Were their moves mentioned on our usual website or in a programme, or have I just not been looking properly?

As you may be aware Beano stepped down as the website master a few months ago. However he still tinkers with it when he has time.

Beano advertised for a new webmaster but to no avail.

I believe Tony helps with it as well as AC, Phil and Geoff to keep it going.

The Pitchero site is Geoffs baby and as I understand he set it up as a bit of a trial/hobby.

It is great and has come in handy since the troubles with the main site.

Archived