Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorchester Town

HorshamRebel

See it says £2 for the Car Park.

Anything to make money.  Don't take a car !!

Looks like we will be without Guy Hollis, Chris Henry and possibly Adam Martin.

That is correct, Guy is away in New York with work for 10 days, Chris has been recalled for the last game of season for Kingstonian, and Adam Martin is on 19 bookings for the season, and one more will mean a big fine, a trip up to Wembley and a potential 4 game suspension at the start of the next season.

Is something we have to seriously think about, as if Adam wants to be with us next season then we do not want to be going in with a 4 game ban over his head to start the season.

We will have Scott and Jake back from suspension, and Tom Moran (work), we have a slight concern on Gurkans ankle, though Billy should be able to get through with a strapping.

Squad from:

Luke Williams, Sean Fraser, Ryan Parsons, Tom Moran, Billy Jeffreys, George Short, Adam Martin, Ben Edwards, Jake Parsons, Gurkan Gokmen, Oscar Betts, Scott Harris, Eddie Smith and Dan Read.

Should we be worried about Chris Henry's recall to Kingstonian? ie for next season.

That is correct, Guy is away in New York with work for 10 days, Chris has been recalled for the last game of season for Kingstonian, and Adam Martin is on 19 bookings for the season, and one more will mean a big fine, a trip up to Wembley and a potential 4 game suspension at the start of the next season.

Is something we have to seriously think about, as if Adam wants to be with us next season then we do not want to be going in with a 4 game ban over his head to start the season.

We will have Scott and Jake back from suspension, and Tom Moran (work), we have a slight concern on Gurkans ankle, though Billy should be able to get through with a strapping.

Squad from:

Luke Williams, Sean Fraser, Ryan Parsons, Tom Moran, Billy Jeffreys, George Short, Adam Martin, Ben Edwards, Jake Parsons, Gurkan Gokmen, Oscar Betts, Scott Harris, Eddie Smith and Dan Read.

Edited by Reading Rebel

Kingstonian have nothing to play for, so reading between the lines.....

They have 8 players missing, and also their awards night after the game, and Tommy felt that as he had been with Kingstonian most of the season that he should be there.

It is highly unlikely that Chris will be with Kingstonian next season.

Lost 3-1.

I was following the match on twitter and Rebels Radio, and it seemed as though this was a case of same old, with a decent enough first half but 2nd best second half. Where have we seen that before? That just about sums up our season really!

I think we're all glad the season is now over and most importantly we're safe. Looking forward to hear about who comes and goes but unless they're on contract which I doubt will happen at Slough then until that first league game it's all speculative.

Well you old miserable devils we had a great time at Dorchester.

Man of the match was their goal keeper so that should tell you something. Third goal was in injury time when we were throwing everything at them.

So actually we played alright

Aidan and Sue

Edited by Fulham Rebel

Much better performance with lots of character shown . Missed Jake out wide at start of 2nd half as he was causing all kind of trouble in the first. Special mention to Tom Moran and Billy Jeffreys who played well together in most probably first game together.

Really enjoyed the game which was end to end stuff.

Considering the problems we've had with injuries and availability I'm quite pleased with the way we played today.

Jake Parsons was again my MOTM, for me he showed again that when he's fit he's a class act.

We need to get him fit and firing for the start of season because it seems to me that he does struggle to get himself to anywhere near peak fitness.

Looking forward to next season already.

COYR's!!!! 

Edited by Reading Rebel