Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours are young prodigy Bircham is going to snub London colney move for WGC???

That old chestnut of club budgets rears its ugly head again.

For the record - Yes WGC does have a budget this season, however the only people who know the amount are the manager and treasurer - us humble serfs are not privy to such information.

Yes I can confirm the club has submitted a couple of seven day approaches but again who they are remains a matter between the manager, myself and the clubs approached (note I use the term clubs, as a seasoned secretary I know the rules regarding seven day approaches - one per club per month.

Edited by Karen Browne

£175 for Bircham not a chance :-) but he is a decent player but that is silly money at this level of football. Would be interested to hear RH and RB take on this?

Love a bit of footy gossip though good post :-)

Only two teams in this league that can pay three figures and unfortunately we're not one of them! Assume it needs to be announced officially but looks like it. I have a lot of respect for the player and all at Levy Green but he will flourish at a top 3 club. Good signing for Thommo