Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours are young prodigy Bircham is going to snub London colney move for WGC???

Rendon has to watch sun postal every week he has to release some of his anger in some way the poor fella

Just for the record I'm currently barred from Bellmountwood Avenue at the moment, so away games only for me.

It's a shame you let your social media antics run away with your emotions Mr Beundell because when I see you back at Pancake Lane when we beat you 3-2 and although Bircham scored both that day I thought you were the better of the two. Just have that unfortunate issue of letting your mouth run after the ref quicker than your feet run after the ball.

Who is Mr Beundell ?

https://twitter.com/LCFC1907/status/674360326763204608

Bircham has gone London Colney.....

I saw London Colney play last season and they were a class act and i had a good chat with a couple of the London Colney people they are a good bunch at London Colney FC i hope they win the league to be honest. 

Bircham is a very good signing for them and it shows that the club means business.

Would there ground make the grade at a level up?

Edited by Savagebee

Ha. Come on Chris atleast pretend to try play it cool like Nonleaguegenius Callum. You fella's forget that not only do myself and Timmy O go back a long way but I still bump into former gaffer Faulkner time to time with young Lee Faulks passing on innocent inside info.

Just keep it clean on here won't you, your both good lads and be a shame to see Uncle T upset because Levy are in the dog house with fines like other clubs have done before due to comments on here.

And Good luck Saturday. A new look Harefield are going to be on the charge so do your stuff and get the 3 points for Sully.

IWhy the hell you banned from sun

Bit of a disagreement with certain board members after Tim's departure, Back on talking terms now but keep a distance even on away days. Keep an eye out for me on SunPostalTV.

I saw London Colney play last season and they were a class act and i had a good chat with a couple of the London Colney people they are a good bunch at London Colney FC i hope they win the league to be honest. 

Bircham is a very good signing for them and it shows that the club means business.

Would there ground make the grade at a level up?

Imagine a bit of work needed on the ground. 

Imagine a bit of work needed on the ground. 

Ive only been to London Colney FC once and i remember all the cover was down one side of the ground and you drive down a road that runs right along the dug outs side of the pitch to get to the car park and its open to the elements on three sides of the ground but i remember there being a nice little grass/hill bit behind the goal at the clubhouse end and it gave you decent view of the hallowed turf ;) i remember my only visit there well as it was our only league defeat :( in our championship winning season and a certain J.Hill got sent off for kicking O.Duffy 50 feet in the air  ;) and i remember thinking about having a word with Mr Hill as he left the pitch but he looked a bit angry so i didnt say anything to Mr Hill  :D

Ive only been to London Colney FC once and i remember all the cover was down one side of the ground and you drive down a road that runs right along the dug outs side of the pitch to get to the car park and its open to the elements on three sides of the ground but i remember there being a nice little grass/hill bit behind the goal at the clubhouse end and it gave you decent view of the hallowed turf ;) i remember my only visit there well as it was our only league defeat :( in our championship winning season and a certain J.Hill got sent off for kicking O.Duffy 50 feet in the air  ;) and i remember thinking about having a word with Mr Hill as he left the pitch but he looked a bit angry so i didnt say anything to Mr Hill  :D

From memory, I would think they would need a fence all the way along the access road, as anyone can walk up and watch the game. No turnstiles, think they still have a pay box. Pretty sure they do not have separate toilets from clubhouse as well.

From memory, I would think they would need a fence all the way along the access road, as anyone can walk up and watch the game. No turnstiles, think they still have a pay box. Pretty sure they do not have separate toilets from clubhouse as well.

Ah yes the pay box we just stuck our heads out of the car windows and waved our committee badges at the guy in the pay box  :D and a nice little clubhouse if i remember right.

Good luck to Bircham and all the clubs battling to win the Premier Division its going to be very interesting second half of the season me thinks.

:santa2:

Edited by Savagebee