Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours are young prodigy Bircham is going to snub London colney move for WGC???

Ha ha good banter to be fair I will take being boring and the leagues joint 2nd highest scorers! Must be going mad as well as I'm sure all 5 goals against Hertford, the 8 against Broxbourne, 7 against levy over 2 games not one was a long ball But hey I'm not the genius!

Cant argue with that..

Some very inventive User Names appearing lol

Cheers! No such thing as a slip up mate. We deserved to lose to st mags and Holmer as much as we deserved to beat Hertford and Sun Sports. Our target of top 6 and silverware is still possible so will keep plodding on and you keep creating headlines! Enjoyed my afternoon on here very much

Unless there are complaints about a user name then I have no need to take any action.

To be honest I take these so called faceless names with a pinch of salt, they are obviously here to try and get clubs to bite and personally should be ignored

Who would you say are the 3 clubs mr fish? & non league genius do you have something against WGC?

For me it would have to be AFC Dunstable, London Colney and Berkhamsted.

Bircham isn't worth the paper his name is printed on. The closest thing he'll get to prodigy is if his a twisted fire atarter. A poor mans Bernard J. Christie. Take this advice and look elsewhere Fishy.

Harpendens Harry Hunt , more of a realistic transfer and twice the ability.

7 day him and get in contact. I can put a word in on site whilst his slashing he's bricks down, i'll be seeing him before Christmas. (Weather permitting)

Cant argue with that..

Some very inventive User Names appearing lol

I'd say more idiotic Monk8. Embarrassing.

Bircham isn't worth the paper his name is printed on. The closest thing he'll get to prodigy is if his a twisted fire atarter. A poor mans Bernard J. Christie. Take this advice and look elsewhere Fishy.

Harpendens Harry Hunt , more of a realistic transfer and twice the ability.

7 day him and get in contact. I can put a word in on site whilst his slashing he's bricks down, i'll be seeing him before Christmas. (Weather permitting)

Karen Browne, on 07 Dec 2015 - 3:32 PM, said:

Unless there are complaints about a user name then I have no need to take any action.

To be honest I take these so called faceless names with a pinch of salt, they are obviously here to try and get clubs to bite and personally should be ignored

Funny how all three registered within ten minutes of each other. Perhaps someone can confirm if they all have the same IP address.

Unfortunately Moderators access to IP Addresses were taken away years ago! (Have a feeling I may have been partly responsible)

Good luck to Louis Bircham at London Colney (except when they're playing us!) 40 goals in 68 appearances over 2 seasons.

Unfortunately Moderators access to IP Addresses were taken away years ago! (Have a feeling I may have been partly responsible)

Probably something to do with The Data Protection Act.

Ian_W may be able to confirm.