Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Donald Trump - Next President of the USA?

On 02/03/2016 at 09:59, cup of tea said:

He won't be president.

Cup of Tea - What is it that you don't like about Trump out of curiosity and why were you so certain he wouldn't become President, I think by the end of his tenure he is going to be mentioned in the same breath as Washington, Lincoln and Roosevelt 

Well - with regards to being the next president, I got that hopelessly wrong ! Underestimated how much certain Americans hated Hillary.  

Just so many things I don’t like about Trump , so many.

Dishonestly (where’s his tax returns!!!), affinity with big business , thinly veiled racist (only presidential candidate ever to be endorsed by the KKK and numerous verbal attacks on Mexicans) and he’s running up a massive debt with the US which means their economy is going to go down at some point. 

Possible connections with the Russian authorities, attitude towards women, bankruptcies a plenty.

possible interference with investigations , awarding presidential pardon to a convicted criminal who swindled money out of the US public, pulling out of the global climate change agreement.

Verbal attack on a dead war hero, failed talks with North Korea, failed talks with China, failed talks with Mexico

admittedly he did behave over in the UK though. 

Other than that he’s done an outstanding job !!

Lincoln? More like Nixon ?

1 hour ago, cup of tea said:

Well - with regards to being the next president, I got that hopelessly wrong ! Underestimated how much certain Americans hated Hillary.  

Just so many things I don’t like about Trump , so many.

Dishonestly (where’s his tax returns!!!), affinity with big business , thinly veiled racist (only presidential candidate ever to be endorsed by the KKK and numerous verbal attacks on Mexicans) and he’s running up a massive debt with the US which means their economy is going to go down at some point. 

Possible connections with the Russian authorities, attitude towards women, bankruptcies a plenty.

possible interference with investigations , awarding presidential pardon to a convicted criminal who swindled money out of the US public, pulling out of the global climate change agreement.

Verbal attack on a dead war hero, failed talks with North Korea, failed talks with China, failed talks with Mexico

admittedly he did behave over in the UK though. 

Other than that he’s done an outstanding job !!

Lincoln? More like Nixon ?

I'm with 'Cuppa' on this one.

1 hour ago, cup of tea said:

I don't mind Donald Trump if I'm honest. All the former Presidents of America were trigger happy to be honest.

• 6 months later...

WELL !  Trumpton has certainly showed his colours over the last few days.  Drone killing of a top Iranian army chief, though many believe he was a top terrorist.

Missisles fired at U.S. airforce bases in retaliation.  Tin hats on everyone.

Comments anyone ????

Desperate attempt at getting re-elected. The US has been tracking this guy for years and Obama and Bush thought it too dangerous to take this guy out. Gets rid , calms the situation down and take credit for resolving a situation he caused in the first place. It’s the Trump way

Iran are 'Flatly Denying' one of their missiles shot the plane down with the loss of all lives on board.

Some people are 'speculating' it was a missile, "Fired Accidently."

Erm, excuse me, but missiles don't fire themselves accidently !!

And strange to see that the 'Moderate' people in Iran are now demonstrating aginst their 'Government' for issuing mis-information.

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, cup of tea said:

Trump surely must be finished now?

I tend to agree Cuppa.

Problem is, who followa on ??

It seems to me over the past few days, Trumpton has sacked more top names, and when he does open his mouth, he definitely does NOT engage brain.

• 1 month later...

I see today, Trumpton is going to try and delay the forth-coming election.

How much power does he think he actually has ????

The trouble is, that he keeps changing his mind over very important matters  !

• 7 months later...