Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15th & 16th December Matches

Camberley 4 Ascot 1,fully deserved win for Cam and could of been by a bigger margin,Perry Coles looked very sharp and scored 3 well taken goals,Ref and officials were very good and always looked to keep the game going,few meaty challenges from both teams but nothing malicious,well done Cam good luck against FC Romania in the next round.

Camberley 4 Ascot 1,fully deserved win for Cam and could of been by a bigger margin,Perry Coles looked very sharp and scored 3 well taken goals,Ref and officials were very good and always looked to keep the game going,few meaty challenges from both teams but nothing malicious,well done Cam good luck against FC Romania in the next round.

Didn't see you duncs! Ascot started very well and deservedly took the lead before Cambo equalised from a punt upfield headed on by Bunyan to Coles who rounded the keeper, 1-1. Ascot couldn't cope with them second half and Cambo dominated. The second goal from Bunyan the pick of the bunch, lovely finish after good work from Lazarczuk (I think). I believe Ascot are towards the top end of the Hellenic Prem as well, so a very good result.

Decent result last night for us and thoroughly deserved once Ascot took the lead.  Good to see a few familiar faces there cheering us on as well and a set of friendly Romanians making notes as well :)

Been a few comments on here lately about things and I think it is worth noting that a heck of a lot of work was done on the pitch in the 90 minutes leading up to kick off to ensure the game could go ahead including one of our players who insisted on helping out and in the end had to be ordered off to get ready for the game.

Credit also to the ref who had plenty of reason to call it off if he had not fancied it and to Ascot who were happy to play and didn't use it as an excuse at the end.

Windsor 4-1 ex-Wood Mike Debrah on debut 71mins for SCR and Cambo 4-1 up Coles 66mins and 75mins!

BOTH matches finished 4-1. Windsor up to 7th. Cambo away v FC Romania.

Now, that IS a long away trip !!

:bolt:

Didn't see you duncs! Ascot started very well and deservedly took the lead before Cambo equalised from a punt upfield headed on by Bunyan to Coles who rounded the keeper, 1-1. Ascot couldn't cope with them second half and Cambo dominated. The second goal from Bunyan the pick of the bunch, lovely finish after good work from Lazarczuk (I think). I believe Ascot are towards the top end of the Hellenic Prem as well, so a very good result.

I was there mate,would love to see more of you at Cove now mate,i'll even buy you a beer.