Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

OLD FRIENDS OF THE CCL

Smudge

With no footie fix till Monday 28th,how about Sunday 27th when 2 old friends of many on this forum South Park entertain Guernsey,both are doing well in the Ryman South,K.O. 1pm anyone fancy it?

Maybe a good call Smudge !

Kick off at South Park is 3.00 pm on Sunday.

It would be good to see some familiar faces. If anyone is thinking of coming to this game and is travelling by train please be aware of the engineering works between East Croydon and Redhill. Our clubhouse will be open form middday.

I have to say that Jan and I are also very very tempted.  It would really be nice to meet up with old friends from Guernsey, AND other fellow forumites.

Even though South Park is very local to us, transport is our major problem, so if anyone is driving over from the Dorking area with two spare seats, PLEASE let me know.

Really looking forward to this but had to do something for my dad ( not feeling too good) so unfortunately not there

Hope to be at Ashford Windsor on Monday

I was there with our Dorking Ladies Manager.  Many thanks, Matt

It was an absolute fire cracker of a game, seemingly with Guernsey not too sure how to set their play.

Ross Allen  -  What can I say ?  He started slow and then got three chances and scored three goals.  A great afternoon out. Even Mrs J.R. enjoyed the afternoon.  I was rather disappointed not to see any CCL faces that I know there. (Sorry Rother, if you did make it). but nice to catch up with some Ryman friends, (managerial status no less.)

My only criticism would be that South Park seriously need to look at their catering facilities.  The quality and cost of the food was excellent.  However, the speed of service was not good.  If South Park ever had to entain a very much larger crowd at a big match, I fear they just wouldn't be able to cope.

Having said that, South Park, a nice ground with a hospitable reception and great club-house.

'Here Endeth The Lesson !'

Archived