Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potters Bar - Red Insure Cup - 26 Jan 2016

Potters bar managed to get their home game on, on Saturday against Uxbridge winning 3-1.

As other have said the weather will remain cold and close to 0oC.

Our first competitive game of 2016 (possibly)

We only have 4 defenders listed on the official website but I think Wes Harrison is still signed on league forms so could play if available.

Not sure is Hope's ban counts for red insure or not but I think it will as its a league competition.

Also see that Lee Barney has signed which has gone under the radar. He was at Marlow last year scoring 26 goals and joined Wingate and Finchley in the Ryman Prem this year scoring 9 goals this season.

Potters bar managed to get their home game on, on Saturday against Uxbridge winning 3-1.

As other have said the weather will remain cold and close to 0oC.

Our first competitive game of 2016 (possibly)

We only have 4 defenders listed on the official website but I think Wes Harrison is still signed on league forms so could play if available.

Not sure is Hope's ban counts for red insure or not but I think it will as its a league competition.

Also see that Lee Barney has signed which has gone under the radar. He was at Marlow last year scoring 26 goals and joined Wingate and Finchley in the Ryman Prem this year scoring 9 goals this season.

Not much above freezing on Tuesday so I don't hold out much hope for the Potters Bar game.

As has been said, if necessary Rummy can slot into the back four if required until another defender is signed .

Lee Barney signing was announced by Unders in the 'Looking forward: Cirencester Town' write-up. Good signing as he has been a natural goal scorer on the local scene for a while. His scoring record at Wingate was hampered by injury.

Good to hear about Jake and Eddie coming back from injury.

Hope Potters game goes ahead for all involved.

For years having a winter break comes to the fore but everybody is getting fed up already with not getting there fix gone on to long now.

COYREBELS

Good to hear about Jake and Eddie coming back from injury.

Hope Potters game goes ahead for all involved.

For years having a winter break comes to the fore but everybody is getting fed up already with not getting there fix gone on to long now.

COYREBELS

Winter break?

With our unreliable weather it just wouldn't work.

If we get past Potters Bar there's a very good chance we will have to travel to Leamington on a Tuesday night.

Having spanked us 3-0 earlier in the season this is a very tough draw. Their League form has been a bit in and out but possibly due to their very good run in the Trophy, eventually losing to Conference team Altringham after extra time.

With Northwood and Godalming playing each other and with it supposed to be being regionalised I'm not sure why we weren't drawn against either of those two teams instead of possibly having a long trek up to Leamington?

I suppose with us being on the M40 and the town of Leamington just off it, plus it's possible to make that trip in just over an hour, I'm not surprised we've been drawn with them. But yes very tough draw IF we get past tomorrow night (and it's on!). Not to say any other draw would have been any easier! You've got to beat some decent teams if you want to win a cup.

not sure why everyone is saying it will be a "very tough" game. Neither team has won a match in a 2 months. Leamington last win was 28th Nov and Aylesbury was 2nd Dec.

Leamington have dropped down to 11th only 1 point ahead of us.

As said, they had a very good Trophy run and as a consequence sometimes league form suffers.

Make no mistake, if we do have to travel to Leamington on a Tuesday night it will be a very tough game.