Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 20th February

Saturday 20th February – Kick Off 3.00pm unless stated

PREMIER DIVISION

AFC Dunstable v Welwyn Garden City

Bedford v Berkhamsted

Biggleswade United v St Margaretsbury

FC Broxbourne Borough v Sun Sports

Hadley v Cockfosters

Harefield United v Colney Heath

Hoddesdon Town v Leverstock Green

London Colney v Hertford Town

London Tigers v Holmer Green

Stotfold v Wembley

Tring Athletic v Oxhey Jets

DIVISION ONE

Arlesey Town Reserves v Hatfield Town

Buckingham Athletic v Ampthill Town

Codicote v Edgware Town

Harpenden Town v Southall

P-P Hillingdon Borough v Baldock Town

New Bradwell St Peter v Chesham United Reserves

Risborough Rangers v Brimsdown

Winslow United v Crawley Green

Wodson Park v Broadfields United

Woodford Town v Langford (@ Ware FC)

ANAGRAM RECORDS FEEDER LEAGUES TROPHY Quarter Finals

Belstone v Kent Athletic (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Sandridge Rovers v Totternhoe (Kick Off 2.00pm)

DIVISION TWO

Hale Leys United v Grendon Rangers (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Loughton Manor v AFC Hillgate (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Mursley United v Wolverton Town (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Old Bradwell United v The 61FC (Luton) (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Amersham Town (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Stony Stratford Town v Aston Clinton (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Tring Corinthians v Clean Slate (Kick Off 2.00pm)

RESERVE CHALLENGE TROPHY Quarter Final

Crawley Green Reserves v Welwyn Garden City Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

RESERVE DIVISION SOUTH & EAST

Baldock Town Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

Cockfosters Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

Hadley Reserves v London Colney Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Oxhey Jets Reserves v Sun Sports Reserves

St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION NORTH & WEST

Aston Clinton Reserves v Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Holmer Green Reserves v Mursley United Reserves

The 61FC (Luton) Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Totternhoe Reserves v Winslow United Reserves (Kick Off 2.00pm)

Wolverton Town Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves (@ Manor Fields) (Kick Off 2.00pm)

HIGH WYCOMBE JUNIOR CUP Quarter Final

Flackwell Heath Reserves v Risborough Rangers Reserves

The inspecting referee today was asked by Mick Ewen for his opinion regarding Saturday's game and following conversation between the referee and Mick it was decided that there was no chance of Saturday being playable

Harefield v Colney Heath - Ma-HOO-sive game. Great opportunity there for Harefield to get a win against a poor Colney Heath Team as the inevitable happens between Tring and Jets (home banker). Hope not though, would be a terrible shame to see Oxhey slip into div one. 

Big game for us against the leaders Edgware! Big budget vs no budget! David vs Goliath. We will do our best. We are on a good run and after speaking to a few tonight a few plans have been put in place to watch their 3 danger players. Up to Cod army!!!

Not sure I'd bill that as a big game, the prem is taking the limelight this week, crackers left, right and centre. Two questions on prem hopefuls Edgware. What is their budget, or it just rumours? And who are these '3 danger players"?? Think I'll be out to watch Tring's dangerous trio (Stobbsy, Blunden and Dunstan) if the weather isn't too cold.  :arschkalt:

Big game this weekend for the Reserves away to the enemy in Oxhey with Former Sun youth manager Pat Fallon in charge could be a barn stormer!

It's a big game for us. We need to start moving up the table! But in good form and hope we can give Edgware some of their own medicine!

I believe they are rumours but a pretty trusted source has told me a budget of around £750 a game has been flying about. Now albeit that's not millions but more than enough to get the squad through.

We had someone watching them last week and their front 3 of Ward,Malley and Ally were the main threats. Stop those 3 and you can stop the team!

Savagebee will be happy Ward is doing well after his move from Southall

Big game for us against the leaders Edgware! Big budget vs no budget! David vs Goliath. We will do our best. We are on a good run and after speaking to a few tonight a few plans have been put in place to watch their 3 danger players. Up to Cod army!!!

I spoke to legend Liam Errington when he was in charge last year and told him then that the man to watch there is young Adam Ali. When they was part of the Cockfosters set up he was the only one that seem to cause us problems on the counter attack. Only seemed to move for 47 seconds that match and they beat us 1-0 with him scoring a lucky strike.

We had someone watching them last week and their front 3 of Ward,Malley and Ally were the main threats. Stop those 3 and you can stop the team!

Savagebee will be happy Ward is doing well after his move from Southall

Yep Jack Ward is settling in well at Edgware Town FC.

A few people at SouthallFC are saying that they hope he will return to the club but i cant see that happening as he in a team that could and should go up this season, he must be on some money and maybe even a goal bonus and their ground is just going to get better and better.

Jack Ward and a good few others at Edgware Town FC could at least do a job at step 4 level football.

Watched wgc v Edgware few weeks back....Not sure on the players youre commenting on, but i saw the difference in the teams tbh. I could see Edgware going up but they will struggle, bottom half of the table for sure...no standouts i could see...unless they werent playing that game?

Edited by HallSeaIsAPenIs

Good to see Hertford Town getting some TV exposure this week with former winger Chet Johnson appering on MTV's "Ex on the beach" ... Lets hope that gives all the other good looking Hertford Town players a bit of a lift going into the London Colney tie. The look factor at the club seems to have risen due to alot of players getting moved on down the road to Hoddy and because of Chet's rise to D-class celeb fame.

Good to see Hertford Town getting some TV exposure this week with former winger Chet Johnson appering on MTV's "Ex on the beach" ... Lets hope that gives all the other good looking Hertford Town players a bit of a lift going into the London Colney tie. The look factor at the club seems to have risen due to alot of players getting moved on down the road to Hoddy and because of Chet's rise to D-class celeb fame.

:blink:  :blink: :blink:  Im sure he will be admiting live on TV he played for them....mind i wouldnt have a clue, i dont watch this dribble...D Class Celeb, thats way too high...."good looking" and Hertford....now i know youre taking the George Michael....Rose Brothers look like something out of the "Hills Have Eyes" and a few others, all you can see is a quiff charing along the line....throw in Gollum ordering the troops from the sideline....you have the recipe for a good tv series "The Muppet Show"....oh hang on....theyve missed the boat.

Good chuckle was had though....thanks....il get back to dunking my richtea in my coffee...keep up the good work sunshine

PREMIER DIVISION

P-P Stotfold v Wembley

Game off due to no hot water for the showers at the ground - replacement part unavailable until next week

Whatever next....no hair gel for the Hertford Stallions?! (im assuming this is some league rule, that hot showers need to be provided)....but "Man up" springs to mind otherwise.

Would you on a cold February afternoon caked in mud fancy a freezing cold shower or remain unwashed with a hours drive back to London.

DIVISION ONE

P-P Wodson Park v Broadfields United

Another casualty - pitch unfit and called off by Referee's Secretary