Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Team of the Season

GK - Austin Byfield (not sure what he's doing at this level)

RB - Courtney Massey (not really any stand-out full-backs in the division, so gone for the top team's boys)

LB - Newman Carney(")

CB - Draper (plenty of life in the old dog)

CB - Matt Langston (Watford Legend, end of)

RM - Ashley Lewis (always a threat)

LM - Lee Stobbs (a month in the gym and he could move up at least 3 divisions)

CM - Jordan Frederick (never seen him have a bad game)

CM - Moses Olaleye (#baller)

ST - Dean Allen (Mr Consistent does it AGAIN)

ST - Alessandro Campana (a special talent)

Never an easy one to call as you don't every player every week but I reckon this would walk this league and the next

1. Ricketts (Hertford)

2.Close (LC)

3.Carney

4.Spaul

5 Bartlett

6. Kenna

7.Hart (Cockfoster)

8. Meade (Hadley)

9. Machado

10 Christie

11 Hatherley

1. Perks

2. Lovell

3. Carney

4. Spaul

5. Draper

6. Kenna

7. Bronti

8. Humbert

9. Christie

10. Machedo

11. Hatherthly

12. Summers

13. Ricketts

14. Fitzpatrick

15. Louis Rose

16. Parkinson

Might be struggling for a bit of pace at centre half but going for experience. More than make up for it going forward! Jay Lovell been superb this season for WGC

1. Perks

2. Lovell

3. Carney

4. Spaul

5. Draper

6. Kenna

7. Bronti

8. Humbert

9. Christie

10. Machedo

11. Hatherthly

12. Summers

13. Ricketts

14. Fitzpatrick

15. Louis Rose

16. Parkinson

Might be struggling for a bit of pace at centre half but going for experience. More than make up for it going forward! Jay Lovell been superb this season for WGC

Looks a very good team. Being a bit biased, I would find a place for Leon Cashman at centre back. No coincidence that when he moved back to centre back in January, our unbeaten run started and he was immense. Has experience, pace and great in the air. Also chipped in with 11 goals

Edited by OD's

1,Perks/Smith

2,Power

3,Doolan

4,Smith

5,Corren

6,Humbert,

7,Fitzgerald,

8,Dombaxe,

9,Armitt

10,Christie

11,Frater

GK Smith twin only got in the LC side because Charlie May decided to leave, bit of an extreme call to number one the dream team IMO.

1- Ross Hampton (Sun)

2- Gary Wallace (Sun)

3- Edwin Twesigowme (Sun)

4- Scott Bonner (Sun)

5-Liam Kenna (Cockfosters)

6-Ashley Lewis© (Sun)

7- Jack Johnson (Sun)

8-Steff Geraldes(LC)

9-Louis Bircham-(Levy/LC/Sun)

10-Chris Blunden(Levy/Tring/Jets)

11- Nathen Pooley (Sun)

Now ... You may see this team as being somewhat biased, but if you had experienced what I had against Kings Langley (the FA pyramids next best thing) then you would totally agree.

Reason for No AFC Dunny/Berko/WGC players is simple, cash. If any club had there resources of course Frater, Moses, BJ, Campana etc would be there. So no mercenaries in my dream team im afraid. Same with Eggware and the Div 1 dream team, no no mercenaries.

Kenna nicked the 5 shirt , dubious you say of the former Sun and WGC man? This is because his return lifted not only a boring of 'fosters side that switched on and off more than a lightbulb and doing nothing but making the numbers up but also once again lifted life in the SSML.

Geraldes- ability speaks for itself with some beast performances throughout the season. My guess he'll be a WGC player or down at Harpenden next term.

Blunden - another former Sun youth player, scores every single place he goes. Not the most likeable character but kept both Levy and Jets from relegation, two teams in one season? Up top for me.

Stop crying, if your team was that good you would of won the cup so stop being bias and be fair and choose a proper team from all season. Your players cant be in team of the season as can tell by your position in the league. Its a joke your comments you make.

Stop crying, if your team was that good you would of won the cup so stop being bias and be fair and choose a proper team from all season. Your players cant be in team of the season as can tell by your position in the league. Its a joke your comments you make.

Unfortunately they can, and are in my team of the season.

Give us a shout when there's not 29 positions and a whole division between us cheaty pants yeah? Ok.

Unfortunately they can, and are in my team of the season.

Give us a shout when there's not 29 positions and a whole division between us cheaty pants yeah? Ok.

I don't even play for a team so I am a spectator so there's not 29 positions between us you thick person. Try getting facts straight before you come at me with nonsense. You're embarrassing you know that right?

I don't even play for a team so I am a spectator so there's not 29 positions between us you thick person. Try getting facts straight before you come at me with nonsense. You're embarrassing you know that right?

Instead of criticising the selections of others - as they have a right to pick their own teams, however biased that might appear to all and sundry - why not enlighten us with YOUR selection?

Instead of criticising the selections of others - as they have a right to pick their own teams, however biased that might appear to all and sundry - why not enlighten us with YOUR selection?

Completely being honest I don't watch enough games to give an accurate prediction of this season best 11 as I watch more than just this league

Well shut up then.

Couldn't agree more. It's all based on opinions. Is there a better CB than Drapes dog? Almost 100%, but he made it into MY team cos he's been great in the games I saw. We don't get sky coverage, we can only base the team on what we've seen. 

You ok hun?

Completely being honest I don't watch enough games to give an accurate prediction of this season best 11 as I watch more than just this league

What a stupid comment after criticising RB's team! At least he had the balls and spare time to come up with a team. 

1. Perks (AFC)
2. Lovell (WGC)
3. Carney (AFC)
4. Olaleye (AFC)
5. Draper (HODDY)
6. Cashman (AFC)
7. Bronti (WGC)
8. Fitzpatrick (LC)
9. Christie (AFC)
10. Allen (HG)
11. Hatherthly (HT)

12. Dash (CH)
13. Ricketts (HT)
14. Humbert (AFC)
15. Louis Rose (HT)
16. Parkinson (WGC)

What a stupid comment after criticising RB's team! At least he had the balls and spare time to come up with a team. 

I could just say one team full of players and be biased. Theres nothing there about having balls, just being a knob. Can tell you two most probably sit and do this together in your own time.