Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 10th January

Lee, it really doesn't matter who you are, where you're from, what you do, who you support etc. More power to you. But let's not pretend you aren't Lee Wilkins anymore. It's done.

Let's get back to football.

Your thoughts on the current situation at Welwyn. I think Fish will turn it around personally. Good young manager who will go from strength to strength.

Thats your wayward assumption as ive said...but if you dont want to listen then so be it.

Something isnt right at Welwyn, as ive said before, players leaving and Fisher going through a rough patch with retaining players isnt good...its not like theyre jumping ship to bigger/better/better positioned teams...with the exception of Bullet.

Why would players leave? Why would coaches leave? Especially when for the majority of the season weve been up there...its only recently weve lost our way.

We now have an injured player as Assistant Manager...why?

Somethings dont add up...i hope he turns it around, i just seen weaknesses in the team/squad and with player loyalty low, it could go either way.

But we all have to remember, what he has done for this club, he is to be respected, he deserves time, he deserves the chance to kick on this season....he will do, i hope.

Too much emphasis being made by Fisher regarding where he has got the club to and where it was before and not enough about how much money they have and their league position? Can't live off glories, no matter how good it was. It can't have been all rosey then as he got rid of them all

Too much emphasis being made by Fisher regarding where he has got the club to and where it was before and not enough about how much money they have and their league position? Can't live off glories, no matter how good it was. It can't have been all rosey then as he got rid of them all

But its true!

Every team in the top half has money, if you think otherwise youre being naive....the amounts will fluctuate a tad but come on...they all have a budget...its the managers that pull the players in. Look at Hertford and Hoddy, most of the players had sense and stuck with the better manager and its paying off.

This is what im worried about as i said before, Coaches leaving, players leaving and now we have an Asst Manager whose an injured bit part player....unfit and unhealthy and cant sustain a first team place because of it....as Fishers right hand man.

As i said way before, players werent playing for the manager....since ive said that its become truer and truer.

But he has improved the whole club in many ways and deserves the respect to turn things around. Last season was the first season back - Top 4, we now look like we will achieve the same or there abouts.

It could be worse, we could be LC, So close for the past 2-3 seasons.

You also have to ask yourself this question in regards to the hoddy hertford situation. Good manager or good players. If real madrids team just followed mouriniho around to every club he managed. Whatever name they are under they will make that team good. even hull city. some players don't care about the fans, they may say they do. but they don't think twice about leaving. That's why I have full respect for the players who stuck with hoddesdon i.e Edwards, scully, joss. I even have respect for the guys over at st mags, small club but things are starting to look bright for them. I guess the same goes for WGC

You also have to ask yourself this question in regards to the hoddy hertford situation. Good manager or good players. If real madrids team just followed mouriniho around to every club he managed. Whatever name they are under they will make that team good. even hull city. some players don't care about the fans, they may say they do. but they don't think twice about leaving. That's why I have full respect for the players who stuck with hoddesdon i.e Edwards, scully, joss. I even have respect for the guys over at st mags, small club but things are starting to look bright for them. I guess the same goes for WGC

Firstly i cant believe youre comparing Hoddy/Hertford to RM and Mourinho...embarrassing. Were talking Amateur v Professional...contracts etc...to name just a few aspects...but you keep playing Champ Man son...its paying off.

Good Players and Good Manager hence Hertford become enriched...Hoddy became....a laughing stock as now they blatantly have a manager no one respects, not even the loyal fans (they cant hes a d*g)...it says it all when the Rose brothers followed suit.

What about if the players werent wanted at Hertford? Every thought of that. There is no loyalty in football and again youre being naive if you think there is...maybe 5% of players have some sense of loyalty and even then its tested.

Those players you mentioned, probably live local or they werent invited to Hertford. I know which side of the fence id choose...its a no brainer.

People also have short memories...its sort of like, we all know Warnock is a t*sser and someone like Savage but if theyre in your team. You have the "no morals" brigade that believe as long as theyre fighting for the badge then its ok.

Latest instance is that Hitchin fella, Alfie Barker or whatever his name is, he will turn up somewhere, as there is always some important soul in any setup willing to have no morals!

Dan thats like you, you love Hallsy, even though you would say otherwise if you actually were asked off record...you know what he is and what hes done, but still get blined or shown blindness because hes the manager of your beloved. I can symptahise with you....youre torn...poor lad.

I was using RM as an example. I wasn't comparing quality. I have no problems with gav he is a top bloke. You really have it in for Paul don't you. instead of slagging him off on here. be a man about it and have it out with him. stop being a coward

I was using RM as an example. I wasn't comparing quality. I have no problems with gav he is a top bloke. You really have it in for Paul don't you. instead of slagging him off on here. be a man about it and have it out with him. stop being a coward

Youre comparing apples with oranges mate....i never said anything about quality!

I never said you had a problem with Gav either.

I said you had a problem with your moral outlook.

I would if given the chance, why would you be scared of a bloke who hits fans, do you morally condone that and morally support such a bloke? Yes you do...so whose the coward now...me for having morals or you for having none?

Open your eyes, smell the coffee...have some morals in your life. You can tell now that youre from the next generation. You probably watch Geordie Shore and Big Brother aspiring to these people that wet themselves live on TV!

Moral outlook???  I never said I condone anything. I do not condone violence and he was reprimanded for it. so that should be the end of it. He was actually protecting his granddaughter from WGC fans. so actually you are being hypocritical. come back to me when you are perfect and then we may be able to have a decent conversation. you sound like a moron

Moral outlook???  I never said I condone anything. I do not condone violence and he was reprimanded for it. so that should be the end of it. He was actually protecting his granddaughter from WGC fans. so actually you are being hypocritical. come back to me when you are perfect and then we may be able to have a decent conversation. you sound like a moron

Yes moral outlook.

Thats ok then, not like its happened before...oh hang on!

Were you there? Serious question...i dont believe you were....i was and the "protecting his granddaughter" is a farce excuse...do you know why? Because he was sent to the stands, ran down the stand so many times to hit and confront a fan that wasnt going to take his verbal volleys and in the process its claimed he was defending his granddaughter from what?

I saw numerous times this man attack a fan. His gobby daughter in law nowhere in sight...so yes mate, its a farce. The little girl was probably frightened as she realised what a complete tool this bloke is....have you ever heard of masking the truth!

Perfect?1 and im the moron...so basically youre saying everyone is entitled to hit fans and anyone with morals is a moron.

Youve been found out fella....and youre calling me a moron. You go support that dimwit...he will destroy your clubs rep...why did Hertford get rid of him? Ask yourself that question.

Dont comment on a situation you werent present at and expect me to value your "Perfect" comment.

Some people dont like the truth.

the fan must of said somthing

Keep it simple...so what if he did...does that mean its right?

No it doesnt but then youve shown your true colours so far, so you probably think its right anyway.

Why did he do it Lee ? there is always a reason why did he try to hit the fan.

I thought you were there? Or are you basing things on hearsay? Aggh yes you are.

Lets keep this simple again...i was there...you werent!

You support a bloke that has a track history of being abusive, aggressive and numerous times has tried to hit a fan....Let me ask you this, would you like the bloke if he wasnt at your club? did you like the bloke before he arrived at your club?

Honest...be honest here.

I was present, i saw how he was, how he was sent to the stands, goaded the WGC supporters, with his Hertford Ultras either side, spitting abuse at innocent fans, goading him on...twice he ran down to the bottom of the stands and went for a WGC supporter.....this is a grown man...a supposed respectable man whose brother has been a pro ref....his daughter in law is covering it up with her comments. Fact!

All the WGC supporters including myself had to walk past all of their fans spitting and abusing us and threatening us....all because of what this moron did....

Why do you think Hertford got rid? Think about it!

I couldnt give a monkeys what you think of me, but have some morals mate...youre blatantly from an era where they dont exist/are not looked upon as important.

For the record im not a violent person and ive never hit anyone in my life...so sorry to dissapoint. But i have been hit myself playing football by cowards who cant take the heat. Another case of the classless society we live in! Oh and i didnt deserve it, we had a competitive game, just some people cant take losing....bit like Mr Ballsy.

ok lee

You took the easy route out and couldnt answer my questions put to you...clearly justifying everything.

Point Proven. I doubt you will comeback with anything intelligent other than "Ok Lee"....which justifies you havent a point at all.

See you at the end of the season for your real opinion...keep living the lie fella, tarnish that rep. Sell out.