Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Billericay Town

littlehampton

I have being reading this thread with some dismay.!Some pointed ribbing and ironic chanting can be really funny but I have to say some of the things I hear at home games from a small minority of people at our club is embarrassing.

The ball boy, some of our fans behind the goal and some of the away fans at every match are way beyond acceptable in their abuse of players and the ref.

Agree wholeheartedly and am sick of it. The joy of footy chants and songs is humour, when the opposition actually acknowledge you without being offended. It all adds to the enjoyment, not embarrassment!

The riccy chairman must have heard enough vile language coming from his managers mouth Tues he has relieved him of his duties.

Brilliant news as long as they dont come looking for Brad.

Konchesky as player/manager, perhaps, now his signing is finally confirmed?

I would just like to add my bit about the abuse the goalkeeper got. I thought it was shameful, there is banter which the keepers often give back and it's a bit of fun but then there is that. Every other word was the f word or the c word or sexual references to the keepers mum, and it was said with real spite and malice as well. Ok , I know we don't like Riccy but this keeper hasent set foot on our ground before so the level of abuse was totally out of order. It was shameful