Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gainsborough Trinity

Nathan

The coach departure time has been set at 10am from St Joseph's School, fare to be determined. If you are planning on joining the supporter travel, please book as early as possible if you can so we know what numbers to expect.

I note that some people are staying overnight in or near Gainsborough. Can anyone recommend a hotel near to the ground that is dog friendly?

Maybe you should be a bit more 'specific' with that question !!

Gainsborough is a very small town - a new hotel is being built at the moment but that won't help you on Saturday.

Your best bet would be to stay in Lincoln, (around the cathedral) as there are some good hotels there.  It takes about 25 minutes to drive from Lincoln to Gainsborough but watch out for the traffic in Lincoln.  It is a rapidly growing city but the roads aren't keeping up.  There are lots of roadworks and new roads being built there at the moment.  

Hope this helps.

Agreed, however from the photos it looks like the area behind the goal is completely uncovered. There is some cover down one of the sides but I think it's best to just encourage as many people at possible to get behind the goal to make noise.

The stand opposite the main stand is a covered terrace which runs more or less the whole length. We will have a third of this plus the whole uncovered end behind the goal (would guess these 2 areas would hold around 1,200 so no worries about not getting in!!!!). So we have the best of both to cope with the weather.

We have just 2 spaces on the currently 2 coaches going to Gainsborough. We can add another minibus or coach but only if there is sufficient demand. If you or someone you know is thinking of booking but hadn't, get in touch ASAP.

At 3 pm today Gainsborough were reporting having sold 800 tickets for the game so a great crowd will be a certainty Any Rebel supporter undecided should decide not to miss one.

If anyone is put off by the distance/cost / anything, just remember why you did not go to Merthyr.

I nearly did not go, the hotel cost, the day off, the long drive. Glad I got over that and was one of the 30!

Get thee to Gainsborough by train, coach , car , hot air balloon whatever and be part of the 300!

It could be epic it could be depressing. No one knows but just being able to say ' I was there' will be worth more than the result in the years to come .

EDIT - UPDATED

Just 3 spaces remain on our 2 coaches and a minibus to the game.  There will be no further additions to the number of spaces.

www.sloughtownsupporterstrust.co.uk/away-travel

Edited by A Rebel and a Saint