Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not a great performance but a great 3 points

I think we looked a better team when the subs came on to be honest and the impact was almost immediate. What do you think Front4? 

The good point from my perspective is that we did manage to turn it around and get the three points which is encouraging for the rest of the season. I’m sure we’ll have some ups and downs but we could have a good season.

I said in a post up there somewhere that we will need to play different ways against different teams and change it up in games everybody has a part to play in some way. But can I ask why was the group of our fans singing  about George purcell he’s gone good player lovely lad but fancied a different challenge. And that I respect so why are the songs being sung. How about we sing songs about the players out there now someone make up a so for Clarke, spence winn or christou maybe a cheeky song for Nathan or Arthur come on let’s have some lyrics and we can all sing along 

god bless you all yes even you! 

Overall i thought Saturdays performance was good, despite a defensive error, which lead to Hornchurch being 1 down at half time.

Team, of which was not full strength due to injuries, stuck together and fought on for the win. Which can only bode well for the rest of the season.

Tricky coming at home tomorrow, but don't see no reason why we cant get a result.

8 hours ago, Fleet side of the bridge said:

I said in a post up there somewhere that we will need to play different ways against different teams and change it up in games everybody has a part to play in some way. But can I ask why was the group of our fans singing  about George purcell he’s gone good player lovely lad but fancied a different challenge. And that I respect so why are the songs being sung. How about we sing songs about the players out there now someone make up a so for Clarke, spence winn or christou maybe a cheeky song for Nathan or Arthur come on let’s have some lyrics and we can all sing along 

god bless you all yes even you! 

people trying to make up songs came up with 2 new ones Saturday and was sung.

Not easy to make up songs for a whole new team mind you.

As for George ,  our record goal scorer , nice fella , and respected by many of us as always had time to speak with the fans. It’s not unusual for fans to sing Ex player names who have achieved things even happens in the premiership.

5 minutes ago, Digits said:

people trying to make up songs came up with 2 new ones Saturday and was sung.

Not easy to make up songs for a whole new team mind you.

As for George ,  our record goal scorer , nice fella , and respected by many of us as always had time to speak with the fans. It’s not unusual for fans to sing Ex player names who have achieved things even happens in the premiership.

Ok I will try to make up some songs don’t laugh if they’re pants though and 100% agree with your comment on George 

6 hours ago, cup of tea said:

We're still adjusting to not being prefixed with AFC !!!

how about this song which we used to sing to mark stimson       we want to kiss your head we want to kiss your head it tastes like a peanut it tastes like a peanut it tastes like a peanut  we want to kiss your head