Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

F A YOUTH CUP 1st Round

Tel

36 minutes ago, Tel said:

HANWORTH VILLA beat GILLINGHAM 3-2 away in the 1st Round proper last night. Their reward a home game against AFC WIMBLEDON 

A great result for Hanworth Villa and very good draw for the next round.

1 hour ago, Savagebee said:

A great result for Hanworth Villa and very good draw for the next round.

Should they pull off another victory, how many MAN CITY or UTD, ARSENAL, CHELSEA etc,etc fans would the RANCH hold.

1 hour ago, Tel said:

Should they pull off another victory, how many MAN CITY or UTD, ARSENAL, CHELSEA etc,etc fans would the RANCH hold.

Loads ? 

5 hours ago, Tel said:

HANWORTH VILLA beat GILLINGHAM 3-2 away in the 1st Round proper last night. Their reward a home game against AFC WIMBLEDON 

Fantastic result and good luck in the next round

4 hours ago, Savagebee said:

Loads ? 

I think thre is an opton, if offered to play away ang get the gate money.  It has happened before, but of course, they would then be responsible for policing and security.

19 hours ago, Big J R said:

I think thre is an opton, if offered to play away ang get the gate money.  It has happened before, but of course, they would then be responsible for policing and security.

Play it at home. Better atmosphere!

19 hours ago, MoleseyMan said:

The young Rancheros are an impressive side. I saw them comfortably dispatch Hampton & Richmond 3-0 and they'll give Wimbledon a good game.

If they do win, they will travel to Sheffield United in the next round.

Archived