Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Constitution - 2020/2021

Not SSML but Step 4 allocations at a glance, I'm sure we all like to keep an eye on former SSML Club's particularly Karen where Welwyn Garden City is concerned:

Billede

Not SSML but Step 3 allocations at a glance, it's so nice to see the former SSML Club's such as Kings Langley, Haringey Borough, Royston Town, Potters Bar Town, Beaconsfield Town and Biggleswade Town doing so well since they left us:

Billede

DIVISION TWO (15)

Aston Clinton

Berkhamsted Comrades

Berkhamsted Raiders 

Bovingdon

Buckingham United

Codicote

MK Gallacticos

Mursley United

New Bradwell St Peter

Old Bradwell United

Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Sarratt

The 61FC (Luton)

Totternhoe

Tring Corinthians

20 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Some interesting discussion over on another Forum about the various Constitutions receiving the FA's nod of approval this afternoon with the SSML receiving a mention, also see the link to the FA's formal confirmation of Club allocations across Steps 3-6 of the National League System (NLS) for the 2020/21 season:

There's an interesting post on another Forum today, what do we make of it, I haven't seen the final SSML Division 2 allocation for next season but someone appears to have:

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/nls-20-21-update-from-the-fa-18-7-20.1880/page-2

Looking at all the listings, Milton Keynes Robins are still shown in Step 6 (Spartan South Midlands Div 1), even though they recently merged with Unite MK to become Milton Keynes Irish. It looks like the new club has taken Milton Keynes Robins' slot, and the gap caused by Unite MK missing in Step 7 (Spartan South Midlands Div 2) has been filled by a team called 'Berkhamsted (Comrades)'.

Edited by Rhodes

25 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

DIVISION TWO (15)

Berkhamsted Comrades

Berkhamsted Raiders 

Karen - Thanks, I hadn't seen your post when I posted, that will be an interesting couple of League games next season, where will both Club's be playing out of interest, their home grounds

Edited by Rhodes

On 21/07/2020 at 18:16, Karen Browne said:

Hackney Wick (subject to ground share agreement)

https://mobile.twitter.com/HackneyWickFC/status/1271738987368140801

3 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

Raiders at Kings Langley and Comrades are at Berkhamsted 

Thanks, so Berkhamsted Raiders somehow managed to extend their groundshare with Kings Langley then, it will be interesting when they play Berkhamsted Comrades at Broadwater won't it, they won't exactly be welcomed there with open arms.

I gather that the all Step 7 allocations still have to be ratified by the Leagues and local County FA's however this should just be a formality, the really good news is that although the grassroots football guidance needs to be adhered to the additional NLS guidance doesn't so that means attendance is allowed so long as social distancing is observed, I'm not sure whether that will apply for the pre-season friendlies during August and for SSML Division Two Club's hosting higher opposition:

Billede

On 23/07/2020 at 10:20, Karen Browne said:

Hackney Wick to ground share at Witham Town as announced on Twitter.

Expect them to be withdrawn from the SSML

Sorry to do a Savagebee and just post a Twitter link but it would seem that Hackney Wick are definitely going to groundshare with Witham Town albeit reluctantly as there is nothing else available closer to home:

Edited by Rhodes

The Bedfordshire County League held a Management Committee Meeting last night and surprisingly won't be starting their season until Saturday 3 October, I wonder why, that effects Biggleswade United Under 23's, Crawley Green Reserves and Shefford Town & Campton Reserves in the Premier Division, Ampthill Town Development, Eynesbury Rovers Reserves, Stotfold Development, The 61 FC (Luton) Reserves and Totternhoe Reserves in Division One and Shefford Town & Campton 'A' in Division Three doesn't it:

2020-2021 Season Start Date.

Following this evenings Management Committee Meeting the league will be looking towards starting the 2020-21 season on Saturday 3rd October 2020.

37 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

You forgot Langford Reserves

Thanks, they must be new to the Bedfordshire County League then this coming season as I haven't seen the 2020/21 Bedfordshire County League allocations as yet, do you know why the League have decided not to start their season until Saturday 3 October

People seem to be raving about this interactive map of all the Step 5 League locations for next season but I don't know what all the fuss is about, I can't seem to make head nor tail of it:

http://tinyurl.com/y6l5ohv8

Billede

Smallholder - I just don't see the point of the map that's all and what all the fuss is about, where are the SSML Premier Division Clubs for example and what colour are they supposed to be, also have we heard whether Baldock Town are still at Hitchin Road and Crawley Green at the Brache for the new season. That's 29 posts and counting by the way, have a good weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

This is rather odd isn't it, it has been announced that Hackney Wick FC have been 'moved back' into the Eastern Counties Division One South from the SSML however they were never an SSML Club to begin with were they:

Billede

• 4 weeks later...

People seem to be raving about this interactive map of all the Step 7 League locations for this season but I don't know what all the fuss is about, I can't seem to make head nor tail of it:

http://tinyurl.com/y5ud3ckt

Billede