Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Covid hits REDHILL

Tel

Regrettably, we must forfeit the FA Cup Extra-preliminary round tie against Egham Town on Tuesday evening.

We wish Egham Town the very best in the Preliminary Round on Sat 12th and will be following their progress in the competition.

We remain positive and optimistic about the prospects of our full squad and management team returning to competitive football and thank everyone for their kind support at this time.

Bad news for you and the club, Burgs.

I honestly can't see the back of COVID for some time.  I bit gloomy, I know.

2 hours ago, Big J R said:

Think you may be right.  All we can do is do our best and follow guidelines. looking on the bright side I got out of printing the FA Cup programmes.....First team may be out of action but the pitch still needs mowing every other day, top dressing, weeding, fertilizing and repairs, that's before our other projects get attended to.  Think our first game back is away to Abbey Rangers but before that I will try and take in a few games  around the league in search of a good burger.

16 hours ago, Big J R said:

It's here to stay for a while - Redhill won't be the first or last club to have to take a 'time-out'. Real shame it affected FA Cup participation though. Hope all come through it safely.

Archived