Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 12/13/14 October - SSML Results/Reports

2 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

Obviously their good side as they win 1-0

Yes, the result of the season so far:

Wednesday 14 October 

Division One

Langford 0 Milton Keynes Irish 5

St Panteleimon 0 London Lions 1

17 hours ago, Savagebee said:

Mason Spence looks a decent striker for Irish.

15 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Wednesday 14 October 

Division One

A Hatrick for that man ??

On 13/10/2020 at 21:50, Savagebee said:

FT

Broadfields United 1 Harefield United 0

WTF do I know eh ?

Not the best of games for either team to be fair. The team sheet revealed a couple of Broadfields old boys joining on a dual reg from Chesham for the game, or so i was told. The astro is of really good quality but it does take some getting used to for a match situation. The bounce is really quite different to the soft grass pitches elsewhere at the moment. I think those home teams who use an artificial pitch can really capitalize on that. We lost to a saved penalty, they tapped in the rebound. Not tons of chances for either team. We picked up some injuries, including to our maestro number 10 Sam Shaw, who pulled up with his hamstring. We wish him a speedy recovery.

Personally always happy to see the staff and committee of Broadfields, having played with their reserve team a few years ago, i can attest to what a great club it is.

From Harefield's perspective, after such a great start, we do seem to have hit a speedbump or two in recent weeks. I think "personally" we will need to work with the squad to bring players in, who haven't had their chance yet, as we rightly didn't make too many tweaks to the line up, why when your winning, but playing so many games in succession, especially after the long enforced covid break may be having an effect.

2 hours ago, domcassells said:

Not the best of games for either team to be fair. The team sheet revealed a couple of Broadfields old boys joining on a dual reg from Chesham for the game, or so i was told. The astro is of really good quality but it does take some getting used to for a match situation. The bounce is really quite different to the soft grass pitches elsewhere at the moment. I think those home teams who use an artificial pitch can really capitalize on that. We lost to a saved penalty, they tapped in the rebound. Not tons of chances for either team. We picked up some injuries, including to our maestro number 10 Sam Shaw, who pulled up with his hamstring. We wish him a speedy recovery.

Personally always happy to see the staff and committee of Broadfields, having played with their reserve team a few years ago, i can attest to what a great club it is.

From Harefield's perspective, after such a great start, we do seem to have hit a speedbump or two in recent weeks. I think "personally" we will need to work with the squad to bring players in, who haven't had their chance yet, as we rightly didn't make too many tweaks to the line up, why when your winning, but playing so many games in succession, especially after the long enforced covid break may be having an effect.

Is Dean Hooper still involved down at Harefield in any capacity?

On 15/10/2020 at 01:22, Rhodes said:

Wednesday 14 October 

Division One

A comprehensive match report and some video footage:

https://mkirishfc.co.uk/langford-0-5-mk-irish/