Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont and Feltham Management

Bedfont and Feltham have recently posted on Twitter, that Adam Bessent has stepped down as manager of Bedfont and Feltham, after 6 years at the club. Assistant manager Jake Bessent and physio Andy Nolan have also left the club. 
On a personal note, I really hope he does well, as he’s a really good person.

The club has lost a lot of people and with Scott Savoy leaving in May, I’ll be the ‘last man standing’ from the old Feltham FC committee and due to work commitments, alongside having lived in Dagenham for nearly 10 years, my physical assistance is minimal.
I had to give up the match programmes a few months ago but I keep the website and Twitter up to date, as and when I receive information. 

As I put at the end of my articleWill the last one out please turn off the lights?  It’s certainly getting bad ?

On 16/04/2021 at 19:11, Rob Healy said:

The club has lost a lot of people and with Scott Savoy leaving in May, I’ll be the ‘last man standing’ from the old Feltham FC committee and due to work commitments, alongside having lived in Dagenham for nearly 10 years, my physical assistance is minimal.
I had to give up the match programmes a few months ago but I keep the website and Twitter up to date, as and when I receive information. 

As I put at the end of my articleWill the last one out please turn off the lights?  It’s certainly getting bad ?

Scott Savoy is top guy and a massive loss for the club that's for sure.