Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GSS Margate Train Tickets

LukeXIX

For those who are travelling by train to Margate on Saturday the plan of action is either -

Meet us at Stratford International, we will be getting the 10:19 train or meet at Upminster where we will be on the 09:34 train which goes direct to Stratford. 

In order to keep costs down we will look to purchase tickets in advance to take advantage of Group Saver Specials. If you intend on travelling by train please post your details below and I will add you to a WhatsApp group or message you privately. Luke

List as follows - 

Luke
Charlie
Max
Harry
Mick
Paul
Russ
Jordan
Jack x 3
Simon
Ayhan

Edited by LukeXIX

I should be going to this one, father in law lives in Margate. For those heading into the town before or after the game SLAB is a decent place to eat and there are a few other pubs in the old town as opposed to the spoons on the promenade. Fish and Chips wise in town I prefer Peters, if walking via Cantebury Road and down Hartsdown you have Westbrook Fish Bar, there is a micro pub there but last time I was there the owners had closed as was too quiet (ales of the unexpected).  If taxis are harder to come by it's an easy walk from the station, just under a mile, but unless going via the main town no pubs en route. Hopefully see a few of you on Saturday. Up The Urchins! 

Further to the above, if walking from the station to the ground I have asked my Father in law if the micro pub is open and apparently it is, it's about half a mile walk from the ground and a 5-10 minute walk from the station. I am now driving down Friday so will double check opening times when I get down there. 

1 hour ago, urchinman1961 said:

Need a pub near the station my mate wants to watch Chelsk,12.30 ko,any recommendations 

As Above Sheldons is probably the best bet, about a mile from the ground. Not been in there myself but not really noticed many other Football pubs when there.