Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jim Powell aka Step 7 Jim

Bedfont & Feltham FC Gateman Jim Powell passed away on the 25th of May in Hillingdon Hospital from a heart attack. I also believe that he sometimes did the gate at British Airways FC home games as well and in the past he did the gate at Hanwell Town FC from time to time. Jim Powell was a proper non league football man and he was a member of this forum under the name Step 7 Jim. Jim will be sadly missed around the local grassroots football grounds especially in the West London area and North West London area.

R.I.P. Jim Powell

I went to many games with Jim. From London to Warrington to Warminster to Merthyr. We covered a good range of the country. Always a good laugh on the journey. I last saw him at Richings Park on April 29th. Little did I know that would be the last time I saw him. Rest In peace mate, no more suffering. Youll never be forgotten ?

Jim Powell's funeral is at Breakspear Crematorium in Ruislip on June The 23rd at 1:45pm for anyone wishing to attend.