Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures and OMG this place is dead

Seriously, 11 new threads this calendar year? Had that many a week in the Spartans (admittedly most of them started by @Rhodes, but still).

Any chance of having sight of some fixtures? I wasn't too thrilled about joining the CCL in the first place, and I'm growing more disillusioned by the day. Everyone else seems to have had theirs.

On 18/07/2022 at 17:32, View from the Boundary said:

Seriously, 11 new threads this calendar year? Had that many a week in the Spartans (admittedly most of them started by @Rhodes, but still).

Any chance of having sight of some fixtures? I wasn't too thrilled about joining the CCL in the first place, and I'm growing more disillusioned by the day. Everyone else seems to have had theirs.

We are all dead!

10 hours ago, View from the Boundary said:

This is a joke, right? Aren't there games 3 days later, you know, so that maybe some CCL teams stand some sort of chance in the FA Cup on 6th? If this is true it's a bloody shambles, actually no it's an absolute disgrace.

Have you tried complaining to the Combined counties volunteers ?

1 hour ago, Burger! said:

Have you tried complaining to the Combined counties volunteers ?

Sunday leagues are run better than this! By volunteers also, so don't be giving me that old pony. How come other step 5 leagues have been able to publish their fixtures, and don't hide behind ground shares because those leagues have them too. Look above, the fixture Secretary of the Spartans laughed at your earlier comment saying the CCL fixtures wouldn't be out until 31 July, and I can understand why, because that's laughable. Never mind complaining to the league, I shall be on to the FA. Clowns.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/07/2022 at 17:32, View from the Boundary said:

This used to be a decent forum until a few years ago but sadly it's dying a slow death like many other football forums have over the last few years.