Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prem division new teams for next season

7 hours ago, cup of tea said:

Remember Whitehawk from a cup game, seems like a nice ground

I was at Whitehawk a few weeks ago for the play off final.

it’s all seater behind the goals, with one covered and the other not. 
The view surrounding the ground is very good.

The Whitehawk fans provided a fantastic atmosphere. Interesting to find out how noisy they will be for a regular game with half the number.

It is a ground I am looking forward to returning to.

1 hour ago, The Pars said:

I see that Bishop’s Stortford are appealing against the decision to put them in National League North.

It made me laugh anyway.

I don’t think they’ll be successful, if they don’t go in the north then someone like Braintree will and they’ll appeal on the same basis

On 21/05/2023 at 11:22, cup of tea said:

I don’t think they’ll be successful, if they don’t go in the north then someone like Braintree will and they’ll appeal on the same basis

Agreed. There is only one team in that division who has every right to appeal and that is Gloucester City.

On 18/05/2023 at 22:03, The Pars said:

I was at Whitehawk a few weeks ago for the play off final.

it’s all seater behind the goals, with one covered and the other not. 
The view surrounding the ground is very good.

The Whitehawk fans provided a fantastic atmosphere. Interesting to find out how noisy they will be for a regular game with half the number.

It is a ground I am looking forward to returning to.

I was at Whitehawk a few years ago. The atmosphere there is very pleasant indeed. I was visiting friends and they invited me to the match. I don't remember who played anymore, but it was a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll be able to go again next year.

When you were at the game, has it already been installed with new stands or not yet?

Hi all!

6 hours ago, KinPer said:

I was at Whitehawk a few years ago. The atmosphere there is very pleasant indeed. I was visiting friends and they invited me to the match. I don't remember who played anymore, but it was a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll be able to go again next year.

When you were at the game, has it already been installed with new stands or not yet?

Hi all!

From what I was told when I was there the club have worked very hard to make it a welcome ground to visit.

The 2 stands behind the goal looked new and there was no evidence of a work in progress.

One other thing I liked about the ground is that if the weather is particularly vile, if you get the right parking space, you can watch the game in your car.