Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

12 months on

Amber's are still awaiting our fine and points deduction. 🤭🤭🤭

IMG_20230722_183247.jpg

Still no apology from you lot when Cheshunt were cleared of any blame by the FA  .  Not exactly professional behaviour is it .  Cheshunt have been good to you people down the years . It kind of leaves a sour taste.  

7 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Still no apology from you lot when Cheshunt Chesericay were cleared of any blame by the FA  . I must've missed the exoneration of Chesericay!

Not exactly professional behaviour is it .  I think you'll find we're very much semi-professional, old boy - and that is how we behave.

Cheshunt Chesericay have been good to you people down the years . I have to ask: are you on crack?

It kind of leaves a sour taste.  Have you considered counselling to get you through this?

Some people have short memories. I doubt you will get any favours from Cheshunt in the future . We played Enfield Town in one  your first ever matches on a pitch next to Brimsdown.  We let you play Wimbledon to give you much needed funds all those years ago . We let you play at Cheshunt when you left Brimsdown for the QE .  I rest my case. 

BTW I hope Enfield council hike your rent up 😎

1 hour ago, Albury_Walker said:

I doubt you will get any favours from Cheshunt Chesericay in the future.

True - its seems you're much too busy poaching our players!

Anyway, Albs, its delightful to have you back after your brief visit to the rarefied heights of Step 2. I'm sure you're glad to be back too - at your proper level. 😘

Poached a player huh. ???

Strange how the FA found Cheshunt "Not Guilty" of any wrongdoing . Not that the player concerned was worth squabbling over..

Not too sure where this Ire between our clubs started , Possibly when sandwiches and refreshments were allegedly not provided to our players a couple of years back when it's usual  standard procedure and common courtesy  .  

1 hour ago, Albury_Walker said:

Not that the player concerned was worth squabbling over.

Hence why it was one of the most inept pieces of poaching ever seen!

Albs, I'll reserve you an egg and cress sandwich for your visit to Donkey Lane - hopefully that'll help remove some of the sour taste you mentioned.

You lot are the strangest bunch of football fans I have ever come across . Absolutely shameless 🙈🙉🙊

You are quite unique in that respect 🤭🤭🤭

2 hours ago, lovely stuff said:

No, i would suggest that being shameless is trolling and baiting a community-run local football club.

Ahhh flushed  out the Town crier at last ☺️.  Why not post in your real name sonny .

Crowing cockerel Indeed. I can read you like a book  😉😉😉😉

21 hours ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Just because Chesericay only have 2 fans, don't judge us by the same standards!

You seem to have some trouble with counting Ambers fans !!!. And you say I can't read 🤭🤭🤭 . Btw you can get put away in a looney bin  talking to yourself . You really need to find some proper friends Instead of the multiple characters you have that  babble away to themselves  on this website.  See you boxing day sad little man .

Edited by Albury_Walker
Lovely stuff is annoying me ☺️