Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top of the league,just

urchinman1961

Simply blew them away the first 10 minutes just as well nobody said it was going to be easy getting to the top and there was the added pressure before hand what was at stake an uneasy last 15 minutes but we held on a nice distraction Saturday up the Urchins 

Typically, I missed the first 10 minutes! 
Made it harder for ourselves than we should have done but it’s another W and at the end of the day, that’s what matters. Obviously Liam will get the headlines and rightly so but I want to give a shout out to Ryan Scott who’s been tremendous for us this season. COYU 

Didn’t know what to expect from Dulwich coming into this game. They certainly seemed to have a strong presence in the air, and if they could string a few more of those loose passes together, they may prove to be a very good team.

A big improvement from Saturday’s game with the early goals, as well as the proof that we can defend the game out. Let’s hope we can build on that for Saturday, but either way I’d rather focus on the league this year than the cup competitions.