Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League play off final outcome. Next season stats on 13th Jan.

Jago

And lo, the season endeth.  Ye olde playoff was won by ye olde Blackballed who – much to his (and everyone else’s) surprise - joins the elite in the Les Walker. Well done Dave – but don’t worry guys, he’ll be back down soon I’m sure.

PLAYOFF FINAL RESULT :
I'm only a Kid (Baby Jago)   7-12   Retired & Idle (Blackballed)

Unlucky to Baby Jago – if only the Gooners had got that second goal at Anfield he’d have been catapulted back up.  But “if only” is the mantra of basically every Arsenal fan above a certain age – so a lesson learned early and to be applied many times in his life I’m sure.

Next season will start on 13th Jan, so the fixtures will come out at some random time before.

IMPORTANT (ish) - There will be a procedural change for next season.  I will no longer announce the head-to-head fixtures until all the predictions are in.  This is following consultation with certain key subscribers so that we can avoid players gaming the system.  Clearly I will know the fixtures, so I will try to go first – when I remember.

Merry Christmas one and all, and see you on Friday.

JAGO

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to post this at the end of the season. Rather than donate the £70 winnings to the club like we normally do I decided to take my winnings. Not for self gain but to donate to the British Heart Foundation in Les’s name. Thought it would be a nice tribute seeing as the league is now named after him too! 

9e5fd8e3-54fb-403f-bd04-5073abb4faf0.jpeg