Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

COLDSEAL AND HORNCHURCH -IS THIS TRUE?

THEROCK

look, optimism is great, but that facts are far more important and worrying. okay, so there's nothing we can do about it, but the fact it's happened is devistating to the players and staff... no wages from last month, no wages for this month, let alone the fans.

Ta for correction, for those who still dont believe??

Confguide.com

thu 4th nov 2004

carthium ceases trading

Carthium Ltd, sponsors of the Carthium Cup and several football clubs, this week ceased trading.

The company ceased trading at the end of business on Tuesday. One definite football-related casualty is Hornchurch FC, currently top of the Conference North. The club may still continue in some form, we understand, but all current playing staff have been released and are available free to other clubs.

A statement from the Conference regarding the Carthium Cup is expected shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't really relevant to this news item but I'll declare it for completeness: A representative of Carthium paid the last hosting bill for this site in the name of Carthium.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well smell, i had my wages, so not sure what your on about.

anyway, this from confguide.com - not sure whether to believe it, as they reckon we're top of the conference north at the moment...

Carthium Ltd, sponsors of the Carthium Cup and several football clubs, this week ceased trading.

The company ceased trading at the end of business on Tuesday. One definite football-related casualty is Hornchurch FC, currently top of the Conference North. The club may still continue in some form, we understand, but all current playing staff have been released and are available free to other clubs.

A statement from the Conference regarding the Carthium Cup is expected shortly.

This isn't really relevant to this news item but I'll declare it for completeness: A representative of Carthium paid the last hosting bill for this site in the name of Carthium.

UPMINSTER DAGGER

I have been sent all of today's postings just now by a friend of mine

and have seen what is happening. Gooner, I am not for one minute going

to take the p**s, well not in front of you anyway as you will probably

kill me!!! All I will say is this. Football clubs are exactly that, clubs.

You cannot invent one over night, you cannot make up years and years of

history and tradition it does not work like that. There are so many examples

of this happening over the years, it was obvious it would end in tears.

It happened at Telford last year and this is the same scenario. People

from other clubs will not take any genuine pleasure in this. They may say "I told you so" but nobody will enjoy it. Hornchurch FC has been in

existence at a lower level for years, and if all this turns out to be

true I for one hope they will exist at some level for years to come. I

have a number of friends who played for them a few years back in the

Ryman league and I am sure they would agree that it would be sad for the

club to fold completely.

Sad news im not a great fan of Hornchurch FC more vocal fans on various boards but i hope u dont go under would be a shame to see another club go the way of telford for the sake of your genuine fans,

As a margate fan have seen our club go through various troubles and it has been a horrible 1 1/2 years

from a mid table conf club with new stadium on the way to a strugling conf south side trying to survive from one game to the next hopefully things may be on the up for us(wont hold my breath) and im sure your club will come trough this situation if u all stand by your club.

I have only been at the club for 18 months and i am a very very small cogg in the massive machine called hornchurch football club.like you guys its now my club now the team i support. its in my blood.just being in the place gives me a buzz.it might be all hands on deck for a while but like all true urchins i am up for the fight...... take all the snide remarks from the other goones ...we might be wounded but wounds heal...........

if the news is correct we are hearing it aint been a bad ride as it???????

and hornchurch football club will ride again...

Feel for you guys.We here in margate are still fighting for survival. You will get through this I'm sure. You will just have to do it the hard way like most other clubs.We know what you are going through but keep your heads up and you will survive. That is your main concern now.Wish you well. May still be seeing you on 4th december yet.