Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

...and the latest numptyist comment is...

Mr Happy

No Major Lance, Crash Test Dumies didnt know where u was,theres was mmmmmmm or something similar.

Ok lets rephrase the answer......The record attendance at Capershotts was in 1973 when a Spurs All Stars 11 played a charity match. 1200 was the attendance. Our floodlight opener against Crystal Palace attracted 600. In the late 70's when the club were climbing the non-league scene in the Spartan League the attendances were regular is excess of 300...I will delve more!!!! Now record ESL attendance...thats different!

Quote:
Ok lets rephrase the answer......The record attendance at Capershotts was in 1973 when a Spurs All Stars 11 played a charity match. 1200 was the attendance. Our floodlight opener against Crystal Palace attracted 600. In the late 70's when the club were climbing the non-league scene in the Spartan League the attendances were regular is excess of 300...I will delve more!!!! Now record ESL attendance...thats different!

Er Abbeynut, it was 1983 not 1973.

Quote:
Arkwright dear boy come come, pray tell where you get your information? Are you seriously going to argue over this one? Do I really have to buy my 50/50 tickets from Junior again after turning the poor girl down on Tuesday night and getting the look of a devil??????

Oh yes, I'll argue this one & indeed bring the proggie on Saturday!.
Glenn Hoddle was the Abbey's guest of honour so it can't have been '73!.
That really wasn't wise turning Junior down on Tuesday, you'll just have to buy double next time!.