Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If You Were Justin....

GazzaBTFC

Yes the team pretty much picks itself

I think Ross and Cous are certain to start

The only change maybe Danny K coming back in if fit for Henty

That makes Henty, Stowey and Matt Game on the bench along with a couple of the under 18s. Would certainly include the young keeper as he has impressed in the two games I've seen him play.

Put Gothard up front with Pat. Game in goal and let Wareham pull the strings in midfield. Seeing as I've just bought a new pair of poncey Blue & White boots (laces to the side, no tongue!), I'll go right back. Together we'll piss on Yeading's Cornflakes. On a more serious note, I see thier keeper and DJ Campbell were sent off a few weeks ago at Worthing. Could they both be suspended for saturday? They've also just signed Marvin Morgan (the unit from Wealdstone), is he cup tied? Whatever happened to the Paul Gothard fan club? Billericay are 5/2 to win this match. Could we possibly sneak in an appearance on the box as the Beeb and Sky preview thier FA Cup match next weekend? Will we hear Stubbsy say on Grandstand "...and here's how Yeading warmed up for todays game with a victory/defeat/draw against Billericay Town in the FA Trophy 2nd Round"? Have I gone mad?