Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Playoffs

Basically, yes. It does depend on how many clubs from the Step 5 leagues apply, and are eligible, for promotion to the 8 avaialbe places at Step 4. If more than 8 apply a draw will be made in January (I think?) on a league v league basis. If an applicant fails to satisfy ground requirements etc or to win their league their opponents in the draw get a bye.

Second place clubs can be considered if the league winners do not apply or are not eligible.

Is that about right???

Bear in mind that by FA standards this a logical, fair and straaightforward process! Think how much worse it could have been!

Don't forget that if the champions do not wish to enter the play offs, then the 2nd team will only be allowed to play in the play off if they meet all the criteria.

As I have said before, if all seven games go ahead, and all 7 winners are from the north, then what happens down south, or vice versa? Will the step 5 leagues increase in size?

Hi Mark, a real trouper at 11.41pm you dont seriously [ have I spelt that right ] think at this time of night, this lot are really bothered, I am but then I am sad.

But remember old son I appreciate all what you do, just hope others do

Quote:
Will Ryman 2 exist next season? Why don't the FA disband it to strengthen the other feeder leagues?

Compo, weren't we told last year, that Ryman 2, would only last the one year, I was surprised it was here this year, I truely expected to see Witham in this division. Nothing more seems to have been said on the subject.