Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

bowers v london aspa

Goals by Michael Hart, Anthony Reeve and an OG, although Reevo is claiming it as it was his free kick that was diverted into his own net by a London APSA defender.

Cheers Chops, I see you even predicted the 3-1 score correctly. I had you guys down for a 1-1, so at least I forecast a draw. It's all getting very interesting.

FYI, Hart scored his first goal for the club with a great diving header. He then crossed for Anthony Reeve to score the second.

The third was a deflected free kick from Reevo, an OG really but Reevo is claiming it.

First half spoilt by strong wind. Died down in the 2nd half, therefore much better game.

Well done Michael Hart for 1st goal for club. 2nd goal was best move of the match but what a finish by Reevo, Rooney would have been proud of! Who?

Good luck tuesday lads.

Couldn't agree more. Reevo's goal was as good a goal I've seen ANYWHERE all season. The first was a cracker too, great run down the left wing by Paul Landers who then crossed for young Michael to score with a great diving header. His best game for Bowers by miles.

I have to say I was quite impressed by APSA though, they played some nice football which belied their league position.

It made it hard for keepers I think is the phrase your looking for.

That was the refs job.

That was the lino that gave us the pen and then wanted it retaken and he hasnt done a game there since.

The lino it is that aint done a game THERE since, we've had him but they aint.

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. Reevo's goal was as good a goal I've seen ANYWHERE all season. The first was a cracker too, great run down the left wing by Paul Landers who then crossed for young Michael to score with a great diving header. His best game for Bowers by miles.

I have to say I was quite impressed by APSA though, they played some nice football which belied their league position.

Pardon me while I switch to smug mode. I for one am not surprised.